PDA

View Full Version : 3wheeler riding dvd

motopimp568
05-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Whats up guys,
I'm looking into making a film, 100% 3 wheelers, edited to music like freestyle motorcross videos or like "huevos". Would anyone out there watch something like this?

Anyone have footage of good crashes, dune riding, jumping, or even hill climbing that would like to see it in a video?

i have a few people on this board signed up already, i would love some imput on what you would like to see :beer

thanks,
Mark
http://www.motopimps.com

3leggeddog
05-01-2006, 08:11 PM
hell yeah i would buy one.you need to pm derrick adams,he has alot of our pics.,and video,i am sure he would be glad to help

Dammit!
05-01-2006, 08:21 PM
If you're planning on doing this on any sort of large scale (ie: a product you intend to sell publicly), be very careful about using copyrighted material (music in particular). Best thing to do in that case is try to find some local bands that are willing to sign a release to let you use their music for free in exchange for some free publicity.

motopimp568
05-01-2006, 08:35 PM
If you're planning on doing this on any sort of large scale (ie: a product you intend to sell publicly), be very careful about using copyrighted material (music in particular). Best thing to do in that case is try to find some local bands that are willing to sign a release to let you use their music for free in exchange for some free publicity.

thanks for the warning, but i actually have all that covered.

the real problem is finding good content for the film itself, i have hours of trike riding footage, but it will take alot more to finish it.

thanks,
Mark

firefirefire90
05-01-2006, 09:05 PM
if you can find me a track in so cal that will let me go on it, i will get some vids up

350xBomb
05-02-2006, 06:32 AM
Hell ya. Get the video of that crazy dude with the 350x that was on here a bit ago. Crazy people are the most entertaining.

3WheelsForever
05-02-2006, 12:32 PM
That sounds awesome man! Id definitly be interested. We should be able to get some awesome footage for ya at Trikefest and the races this summer, Where are you guys located?

breastman569
05-02-2006, 01:12 PM
ive got a lot of footage and its 100% dune stuff only problem is they are in avi files and are huge cuz i just took them off of my digital camcorder so if you find away to compress it without degrading the quility i can send it to you. also what progarm are you going to use to do this in?

motopimp568
05-02-2006, 05:39 PM
ive got a lot of footage and its 100% dune stuff only problem is they are in avi files and are huge cuz i just took them off of my digital camcorder so if you find away to compress it without degrading the quility i can send it to you. also what progarm are you going to use to do this in?

if there is any way to send the original digital camcorder tape in the mail, that would work best, ill return any footage sent and return you a check for your shiping cost:beer ............... im using adobe premire pro at the moment, but i may be using final cut pro if i use my work computer, either way, they are pretty much the same program.

That sounds awesome man! Id definitly be interested. We should be able to get some awesome footage for ya at Trikefest and the races this summer, Where are you guys located?

im located over in new jersey, i have a few stunt shows around the date of trikefest but if i can, ill try and make it out aswell, Maybe we can work a trikefest segment in there somewhere? idk:wondering

i will support this site, how ever i can:beer

thanks for the replys, keep them coming:w00t:

-mark