PDA

View Full Version : Hondaline Part Numbers needed

JackFlack
04-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Anyone have the Part Numbers for the Front & Rear Fender Extension and the front fender brace for a 350X ?

JackFlack
04-29-2006, 12:15 AM
I know someone have these?

wanta250r
04-29-2006, 01:30 AM
Go to partsfish.com, register/login, then click on: 'Know your part number? Click here', on the left hand side, type in HA5(this is the model code for the 350x) in the part number box, click on the: 'How many results' tab and click 1000, then click on: 'Find My Part' and they will give you more part numbers than you know what to do with. All of the Hondaline accessories will be at the top of the page with all the part numbers.

350x'inNY
05-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Go to partsfish.com, register/login, then click on: 'Know your part number? Click here', on the left hand side, type in HA5(this is the model code for the 350x) in the part number box, click on the: 'How many results' tab and click 1000, then click on: 'Find My Part' and they will give you more part numbers than you know what to do with. All of the Hondaline accessories will be at the top of the page with all the part numbers.

I'll have to check that out sometime.... in the mean time, see if you can read the numbers off these....

Mr Hondaline...

PS- I can't remember where I put the fender brace paper work, however it's probably 08***-HA5** something.... I just got engaged this weekend and have no time to be searchin' around for it!