PDA

View Full Version : my two collector quality machines

whipit
04-26-2006, 01:26 PM
garbage collector that is...

this is my 250SX towing a big red I have out from the shed to pull a few parts off

anybody need big red parts? she is being parted...as you can see it is in nearly mint condition and could provide somebody with hours of enjoyment...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c392/whipit1k/mint.jpg

jsimonh
04-26-2006, 01:49 PM
:lol: :lol: lmao :lol: :lol:

chris200x
04-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I think you may be giving orangecnty250r a run for his money! :lol:

crackshot
04-26-2006, 02:05 PM
I like the "bat wing" fenders!

atctim
04-26-2006, 02:19 PM
What are those fenders????? What are they made from? Very unique

MyMistress86R
04-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Can't you guys tell? Those are a couple of McDonald's trays upside-down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

scooterroo
04-26-2006, 08:20 PM
strange but very cool. madmaxish. lol. that big red looks to be in somewhat nice shape, fix it. ride it, beat it.

scooterroo
04-26-2006, 08:21 PM
and oh yeah, if they r mcdonalds trays, that really is some fast food.

twgranger
04-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Can't you guys tell? Those are a couple of McDonald's trays upside-down. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whipit
04-26-2006, 09:25 PM
I like the "bat wing" fenders!

The fenders are actually universal style numberplates that were on an EX500 roadrace bike that I bought from a guy....i just cobbed them on, they actually help a lot. that 250sx gets ridden every day, almost always towing that little cart full of tools around my trails and MX track to clean up brush and pick rocks. the best thing is trying to climb hills with that cart on it. you need a lot of momentum to get up a steep hill, but by the time you get going fast enough to make it up, the cart is flying all over the place and all hell is breaking loose with the tools and stuff....lol

Yamaha Tri-Moto
04-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Those are sum sweet rides *Edited* got there. lol

crackshot
04-26-2006, 11:20 PM
The fenders are actually universal style numberplates that were on an EX500 roadrace bike that I bought from a guy....i just cobbed them on, they actually help a lot. that 250sx gets ridden every day, almost always towing that little cart full of tools around my trails and MX track to clean up brush and pick rocks. the best thing is trying to climb hills with that cart on it. you need a lot of momentum to get up a steep hill, but by the time you get going fast enough to make it up, the cart is flying all over the place and all hell is breaking loose with the tools and stuff....lol

I was going to say they looked like number plates too!

Anyway, I am not making fun of your trike. Its still kicking and is a workhorse I can tell.
I seen a lot worse too. There was a thread on "the ugliest trike" I think last fall and there were some beat up wreck pics posted that made yours look showroom!