PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone..Have a ?

terrywolfpack
04-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Hello everyone i'm terry and new to three wheelers.. Right now i have two honda big red's ones a parts bike and one is complete... What i'm asking is i found a 200x i think is what it is it's missing rear plastic and tires and some brake pieces and clutch stuff but other than that it's complete...I offered the guy 75 bucks for it do you guys think it's worth that?...Thanks Terry

ScottZJ
04-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Hey welcome to the board and to a great 3 wheeler community.:welcome:

As far as your deal, any trike for 75$ that runs is a great deal. Most of the cosmetics you can still get thru maier or other companys. And being able to put another trike back in working condition is a great deal!

terrywolfpack
04-25-2006, 09:55 AM
thanks scott, yeah this guy i'm getting it from also has a shed full of 3 wheelers so i told him to get me a list and i will see what i want.. should be able to put something together and have fun...there is just something about 3 wheelers that i like there different and just fun..I just think they got a bad rep because people didn't know how to ride them thats all, I mean anything with power you have to respect thats just my 2 cents...Terry