PDA

View Full Version : Trikes @ Glamis pics

Dammit!
04-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Edit: my host died so I'm attaching a few.

Kintore
04-23-2006, 07:55 PM
I love trikes, I love sand, I love riding. I think I would love the dunes! :w00t:

Sweet pics Dammit! Your R is looking good, black tank makes it look like a one off, action shots next time!

And a few drag race pics! and you pulling a wheelie too, I know your good at that, ive seen your videos before :)

Dammit!
04-23-2006, 08:04 PM
And a few drag race pics! and you pulling a wheelie too, I know your good at that, ive seen your videos before :)

Somebody else probably has pics or vids of us drag racing near camp. There was only one trike there faster than my R and that was Kasey's 500R. He whupped me but actually not quite as bad as I was expecting. :lol:

My R and NOS_350X's tricked out banshee were a good match. He'd get me on the launch every time but after that neither one of us would lose or gain an inch. Even hill shooting they were pretty much dead even except for the launch.

It was a good time despite the wind and my migraine. It was cool to meet everybody and get some good seat time in.

Maybe next year if I have a trailer and my Z all finished you can fly out here for a Glamis trip. :TrikesOwn

BigGreenMachine
04-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Have to ask, how did MyMint's Nick 500 do against the "non-believers?"

mymint87
04-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Have to ask, how did MyMint's Nick 500 do against the "non-believers?"

The Nicholson ran great, Dammit has seen it before. I'm glad a few of the 3wheeler.org members got to see it in person and see it rip down the sand....

SHOCK AND AWE< BABY>SHOCK AND AWE................LMAO

You won't see Big Daddy Don Garlits ripping his first Dragster down the strip just to prove it was a Dragster, but if your out in th Imperial Sand Dunes, you WILL SEE the "Nick" make a few runs......

I'm stoked to say that.......BIG NEWS:w00t:

3WHEELER.ORG Members are the best..............

:welcome: I Got a banner!!!!!:welcome:

and after I get me a billet whip mount and a big o' fat buggy whip....fron now on every year when I go to the sand on big weekends......

the Nicholson 500 WILL BE PIMPING!!!!

now lets see....5 or 6 big weekends a year, with an average of 300,000 duners per holiday....thats almost 2 million duners per season witnessing me flying my banner proudly.....

Thank You 3wheeler.org for the ride and for everyones Hospitality:TrikesOwn

chris200x
04-24-2006, 07:48 AM
The Nicholson ran great, Dammit has seen it before. I'm glad a few of the 3wheeler.org members got to see it in person and see it rip down the sand....

SHOCK AND AWE< BABY>SHOCK AND AWE................LMAO

You won't see Big Daddy Don Garlits ripping his first Dragster down the strip just to prove it was a Dragster, but if your out in th Imperial Sand Dunes, you WILL SEE the "Nick" make a few runs......

I'm stoked to say that.......BIG NEWS:w00t:

3WHEELER.ORG Members are the best..............

:welcome: I Got a banner!!!!!:welcome:

and after I get me a billet whip mount and a big o' fat buggy whip....fron now on every year when I go to the sand on big weekends......

the Nicholson 500 WILL BE PIMPING!!!!

now lets see....5 or 6 big weekends a year, with an average of 300,000 duners per holiday....thats almost 2 million duners per season witnessing me flying my banner proudly.....

Thank You 3wheeler.org for the ride and for everyones Hospitality:TrikesOwn

Ya know,, after seeing how big these trike gatherings are becoming out there I was looking at Doug's pics and thinking pretty much the same thing.

A three wheeler world banner would be real good publicity for the site... Hangin out by all those trikes. :D

Great pics guys.. But I'm kinda dissappointed about no action shots! :( Maybe next time I guess..

BigGreenMachine
04-24-2006, 10:46 AM
MyMint ya big tool I was asking and wondering if you lined up with MWKE or Dunerash for a couple passes? I'm sure you got asked to line up?

Billy Golightly
04-24-2006, 12:03 PM
A three wheeler world banner would be real good publicity for the site... Hangin out by all those trikes. :D

Its a great big conspiracy that we wont buy one for him.

Enigma
04-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Nice turn out. I whish I could have made it but I lost my job a week ago, so Im on a budget till I get a new one. You guys need a few more colors in there to break up all that red my tecate would look great in there :) . I have a truck tent also they are really nice I got a queen size air mattress and I sleep like a baby.:w00t:

mymint87
04-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Cmon Enigma, I dropped your member name as we were going through the list of known trikers who were unable to attend.

you know me and you have been talking about a organized ride out there for years.....

Well let me tell you, just the few members from 3Wheeler.org that I have met, I can tell you that they all ride fresh and fast trikes, and ALL OF THEM have riding skills that are second to none...you would fit right in there...

there were a few newbies out there, and the members were willing to take the time to ride with them as they honed their dunetwisting skills, they had them riding like pros in no time....

I'll be bugging you to make the next one:welcome:

trikes4life
04-24-2006, 08:12 PM
thats a clean bike, wish i where there.

Rex Karz
04-24-2006, 08:17 PM
I had fun.

Dammit!
04-24-2006, 09:19 PM
I had fun.

You're a man of many words, Rex. :lol:

:TrikesOwn

mywifeknowseverything
05-19-2006, 06:35 PM
I dont know how I missed this Thread.....

BigGreenMachine....We lined up...Ill let MintyFresh tell ya the rest, His list of Excuses Should be long enough now:eek: :w00t: :welcome: :beer

Here is a Picture.....

This is how you do it Proud
http://images1.snapfish.com/346%3B2%3B393%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3239%3E%3A%3B3%3E87 3%3EWSNRCG%3D323367%3C%3A45875nu0mrj

mywifeknowseverything
05-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Forgot to mention....I think the Glamis trip Concluded my Spankin Across California Tour.....Coming to a State near you Soon:lol:

NOS_350X
05-20-2006, 07:14 PM
Over on .org there are some pics floating around. The video has some drag racing on it. The video is defently a well spent $6 (i think thats the price). It Shows some of the drag racing around camp, My X agenst Dammit's r and Badchevellemans R. (whitch i lost but not too badly) and then a BIG race with the craigs Z the "NICK" Dammit's R, My X and many more. You really gota watch it with somone that knows the bikes and riders to know whos who. But if somone could get some stills of the video racing that would be awesome. Then we could point everyone out. All in all it was a blast, liked the company but the drive was TOO long, Ill be out there next year since ill be going to arizona for school but after that, no way.

Dammit!
05-20-2006, 08:39 PM
But if somone could get some stills of the video racing that would be awesome. Then we could point everyone out.

Here's a few. Too bad there's no footage of my R vs your Banshee. Those were good races. Especially over at Comp hill after I was getting a little better at keeping the front end down. Next time I should have a +4 on there. That should help. :lol:

http://members.cox.net/dnotter-re/1.jpg
http://members.cox.net/dnotter-re/2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/dnotter-re/3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/dnotter-re/4.jpg
http://members.cox.net/dnotter-re/5.jpg

mywifeknowseverything
05-20-2006, 09:50 PM
I think I shut down about 2 Seconds before that picture was shot:lol: :naughty: :beer :eek: :twisted: :)

Dammit!
05-20-2006, 09:58 PM
I think I shut down about 2 Seconds before that picture was shot:lol: :naughty: :beer :eek: :twisted: :)

Isn't that what all you Yamaha guys do when you see that red blur go by? :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer

mywifeknowseverything
05-20-2006, 10:32 PM
How about you post the First 300 Ft. of that Race:naughty: :beer

Dammit!
05-20-2006, 10:59 PM
How about you post the First 300 Ft. of that Race:naughty: :beer

If i could figure out how to convert a tiny sample of the dvd I'd post just that one race. Doesn't want to cooperate with me for some reason. :wondering I'm working on it.

For those of you that haven't seen the dvd yet, pm breastman569. Only 6 bucks SHIPPED! LOTS of awesome trike footage.

NOS_350X
05-21-2006, 03:59 AM
Thanks dammit, thats what i'm talkin about!!!! My X may be in last but its not like those r's are anywhere close to stock!!!! Also in the race withe the 4 trikes in it the turbo raced also, but hes not in the pic (i dont think its because hes soo far ahead he didnt make the pic lol) And if you look at the start i had a HORRABLE start on that race, I knew it was going to be close and almost did the same thing i did on the shee.

Dammit!
05-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Thanks dammit, thats what i'm talkin about!!!! My X may be in last but its not like those r's are anywhere close to stock!!!!

And not like that X is anywhere near stock either. That thing is crazy fast for a 350x. I wish we had some footage of you racing some of the other 350's and stock 250R's that day.

You guys have to make one more trip down here next season sometime. I'll try to make it up your way too but I think I'm done for the summer. Gotta split the cases on the R and get the Z all finished up. If we manage to do it again, we need to be a little more organised and get everybody out on rides at the same time instead of seperate smaller groups.

I've got a clip of those first two drags ready to go. Just waiting for the ok from breastman569 before I post it.

Dammit!
05-22-2006, 12:08 AM
Ryan just gave me the ok to post a clip. This is just a small piece of about a 30 minute or so dvd.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7851678028683033448&hl=en

The first shot is my R going to the right, then the two drag races we've been talking (trash) about. :lol:

Makes me want to go back every time I watch it... :TrikesOwn

breastman569
05-22-2006, 12:09 AM
pm sent and post away!

also the video is still availble if anyone wants one! $6!!!

chris200x
05-22-2006, 12:36 AM
umm, not to sure about the vid Doug. I got some pshycodelic video playing on my media player along with a song (think about tomorrow?) and some pinger noise in the background. But I can't see no trikes. Does it work for anyone else or em i just a dumba$$?

Dammit!
05-22-2006, 01:08 AM
I have a ton of codecs on my machine. I think I used xvid on this but I can't even remember. Try making sure you have the newest windows media player first.

dunerash
05-22-2006, 09:10 AM
It came up as Quicktime for me.. I can hear Sound.. no vid:wondering

breastman569
05-22-2006, 04:23 PM
i can play in my winamp and i works just fine.

Dammit!
05-22-2006, 06:32 PM
The latest winamp player and windows media player SHOULD be able to play it with no problems. :wondering

RideRed250R
05-22-2006, 10:18 PM
defently good times.... R is down lol but hey clutch components are on there way!!! i need a swing arm bolt and then she will be in on the dyno for a tune... DEFENTLY need a tune.... got more torque then a 250R lol but when you have one spank you LOL TIME FOR a tune....
Adam

mymint87
05-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Its a great big conspiracy that we wont buy one for him.

PLEASE, lay down the BONG, I offered to buy one, but you wouldn't make one available for this duner.

Over the past 4 years this site has shown No interest in getting the word out in the Imperial Sand Dunes. You rather focus all efforts in the mudhole, which BTW is great for the Ohio Boys, but sucks for us SoCAL duners

mymint87
05-25-2006, 09:38 AM
I dont know how I missed this Thread.....

Thats easy to explain, it's a well known fact that when you go from looking at "Like Chrome" powdercoat to 'Chromed Chromoly" retina damage can occur...

There's an easy remedy, simply get down on your knees and Give the "Mighty Nick" 3 Hail Mary's and you eyesight will be restored

Dammit!
05-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Hey look! He's not in jail! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mymint87
05-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Hey look! He's not in jail! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhh...yea that too....I'm resetting that take over at the Fight Club on 3wheeler.ORG and am in the process of looking for a guy who's a cross between Marvin Hamlish and Frankenstien...

Out of all the takes he could have thrown, being an axe murderer hoarding stolen goods wasn't very fresh.........:welcome:

BTW...3wheeler.org's Glamis Ride was AWESOME:TrikesOwn

Billy Golightly
05-25-2006, 05:35 PM
PLEASE, lay down the BONG, I offered to buy one, but you wouldn't make one available for this duner.

Over the past 4 years this site has shown No interest in getting the word out in the Imperial Sand Dunes. You rather focus all efforts in the mudhole, which BTW is great for the Ohio Boys, but sucks for us SoCAL duners

:lol: I knew that would get you stired up, just didn't think it would take this long

Dammit!
05-25-2006, 05:47 PM
:lol: I knew that would get you stired up, just didn't think it would take this long

You two crack me up. :lol:

He does have a point though, Billy. There's a pretty huge untapped market out there. So far all the trike riders I've talked to at the dunes had no idea this place existed. A couple of banners and some stickers wouldn't be a bad investment.

And out of all of us, who do you think spends the most time out there? I'll give you one guess and it ain't me. :beer

breastman569
05-25-2006, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=BTW...3wheeler.org's Glamis Ride was AWESOME:TrikesOwn[/QUOTE]

make sure to order a dvd of the trip!

mywifeknowseverything
05-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Thats easy to explain, it's a well known fact that when you go from looking at "Like Chrome" powdercoat to 'Chromed Chromoly" retina damage can occur...

There's an easy remedy, simply get down on your knees and Give the "Mighty Nick" 3 Hail Mary's and you eyesight will be restored

After I SMOKED That Ol THANG you were riding the Glair wasnt bad at all..:welcome: