PDA

View Full Version : denniskirk atc 350x ceet cover

sportvette
03-18-2003, 10:09 AM
i ordered a ceet seat cover from dennis kirk for $47 and it was plain blue. it didnt even have the 350x logo on the sides. i am disappointed and will return the item soon. just wanted to let everyone know that ceet seat covers may not have the logo on them.

mark

J.D.
03-18-2003, 10:56 AM
Did the picture show that it would have the logo on it? If the description said it was plain blue, you SHOULD expect a plain blue ceet cover.

hrc200x
03-18-2003, 11:09 AM
I ordered my Ceet seat cover from DK and it has the Ceet accross the back and ATC on the sides. Well, atleast its supposed to, I got it about 6 months ago and still havn't opened the package. I've seen some people on the net that restore CT70's that they have a stencil (outline) of the word Honda. They hold it up to the back of the seat and use some kind of paint. Maybe a fabric store would have this kind of paint for this application.

sportvette
03-18-2003, 11:20 AM
there was no picture. i just assumed that it would have the logo, since most of the seat covers that i have seen from the company "CEET" have the logo. otherwise i would have spent less and purchased the plain blue cover from another company.