PDA

View Full Version : got deal of century at equipment auction

jason85atc250r
04-16-2006, 05:09 PM
got the deal of the century at wolgamuths eguipment auction in Manhiem PA. they sell farm eguipment and lawn and garden stuff. any type of eguipment and car parts also. they sell atv's also i got 4 old honda atc's cheap.:Bounce

1--- a 1983 atc 185s for $20. it's in decent shape the chassis is painted real nice but it wont start. has spark

2--- 1980 atc 185 for $10.. it looks like it was sitting in someones back yard 10 to 15 years. :lol: tires are dry rotted so bad they have holes you can put your arm threw. good compressoin though no spark

3--- 1982 blue atc 110 for $12. it's runs but had no rear fenders and seat. the frame is broke where the factory honda rack attaches though. brand new carlisle strkers on the back and a carlisle knobby on the front.

4 --- 1980 or 81 atc 185 for $7. it was cut up and used to run a piece of machinery. they cut the axle off and bolted a pulley on the sprocket side. all the front end parts were in a box it was wrecked real bad all the parts were really bent. the stock grips loooked like new. the tank is not rusted inside at all. the sprokets are like brand new.

so i got 3 and 1/2 atc's for $49

that enigne i put into the 200 auto x i bouht from Wolfguy on here that smoked real bad. it fired rite up on the 4th pull and pures like it just came off the showroom.

there was 2 klt 110.s that went for $45 and a really beat 200 kawi the went for $15 i passed on those.

sorry i have no pics. :( just letting you guys know of my find.:cool:

grundlegrabber
04-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Good score Jason! You must have quite a large pile of trike stuff by now!

chris200x
04-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Hmm, If you want to get rid of one of those 185's fairly cheap let me know. That would be a good trike project for my son and me. All those trike you got and your bringing a quad to hazleton to ride...shame on you! lol

phreakboy
04-17-2006, 06:18 AM
I wish I would have known about that auction, I definetly would have been there.

Mosh
04-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Dang that is cheap! So are you going to keep them all or you gonna sell them?

Solid Snake
04-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Oh snap I know exactly where that auction is at, I thought they only did car stuff though, now that I know they have ATV stuff I may just check it out some time.

jason85atc250r
04-17-2006, 10:43 PM
there was hardly any car stuff it's mostly farm equipment. they have a section of to the side with lawn and garden stuff that need work and the car parts also. theres tools in that parts also.

they throw the beat atc and quads in there. there was a 95 polaris 400 2 stroke 2wd that went for $125 the engine was apart in boxes.

there was about 6 nice atvs for sale in one of the main rows with alot of nice riding mawn mowers.

the 1980 atc 185 will be parted out plus whats left of the butchered up 80 atc 185. the engine from the butchered one i put that in the 200x from Wolfguy with the 200s motor in it. it started on the 4 pull. runs like new starts with no choke and no gas with one pull after running it the 1st time..:cool: dont have to rebiuld the other one was cheaper this way new good engine for $7. that engine was that low hours the the exhaaust studs were not even rusted.

chris---- i'm to old now to ride a hardtail atc all day + the 185 auto x needs some work yet. the 83 185s has spark and good compressoin but it won't start timing is set rite must need the carb cleaned real good. mite try carb from chopped up 80 atc 185 it looks real clean.

the blue 110 runs the guy said. susan parker's who was iterviewed in ATV SPORT's dad brought that over and the chopped bike + the Kawi's also. she moved tpo florida to work for WALSH RACECRAFT and he dont know hod to sell stuff on ebay so he wanted to clean out the garage.

she lived in Lebanon PA and me and all my buddys from racing MX would go practice at her house and at my parents house. she started on a warroir in the late 90's we would blow her away back then we taught her everything she know.:lol:

jason85atc250r
04-17-2006, 10:48 PM
they only have it every April around the second weekend and once in the fall not sure exact date.

theres another auction like this near Fredericksburg PA close to Sleepyhollow MX park. it's at a live stock auction it's every 1st saturday of the month. Susan Parkers dad told me theres was alot of atc's and quads the a couple weeks ago. he said there was a couple 83-85 200x's and a wooped 250x quad.