PDA

View Full Version : I'm still around .. working on the 200x again finally

short4stuff
04-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Hey ladies :mad: jk ...
I am still around, my trike has been apart for what I believe has been more than a year :wondering .. I painted the frame and swingarm last weekend. and I am hoping to have it a roller again with-in about 2 weeks. Dads is hooking me up with a swingarm bearing kit.
There's still all kinds of other little things I need. My engine is all torn apart including the bottom end.. I still need a gasket kit, rod, crank bearings, and maybe a cam bushing.

The engine build will be:
10.25:1 wiseco piston
xr200 camshaft
Dg pipe
and I have an oversized carb

As far as new stuff, the engine should be pretty much new... all new timing chain, sprockets, and guides. New rod. Piston and cylinder have less than 5 hours, the xr camshaft and rockers look like new.

I still need some stuff for the chassis, but I will probably only notice once the thing goes together... I need fork seals for sure, and a rear shock. I need a chain roller, and new chain and sprockets. I will need tires but they will come after.
If anybody has the stuff PM me.. but dont turn this into a classified thread.

Well that's about it.... I should have some pics.. just from a regular camera I think though... and scan them.. that will probably only be in like a month..

Anyways :w00t:

edog
04-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Can't wait to see.I wish I would have got my digital camera years ago.They are worth every penny.

short4stuff
04-22-2006, 12:07 AM
hmm I got around to doing some more tonight.. Picked up some parts..
rear sprocket, front sprocket, fork seals, and a chain roller.

I painted the frame white, swinger black, foot pegs black, skid plate black, and grab bar black..
Tomorrow I am going to paint the hubs red, and do another coat of paint on the frame atleast.
Hopefully I will rebuild the forks tomorrow and paint the bottom halfs black.

It's slowly coming together again. Lots of cleaning and painting to do... and then assembling.
Still need the swinger bearings before it can be a roller.

Yep well .. an update I guess....
:beer

edog
04-22-2006, 09:06 AM
Pics Pics Pics

short4stuff
05-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Forks got rebuilt, It's now a roller. I need a good rear shock.. I have a dirty blown shock holding the rear end up right now and I am looking for a crankshaft before I can get this thing powered again..
Well that's a bit of an update... Pic's well I have been taking some. Once the film is all used up I will get it printed then scan some pics..

edog
05-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Pics Pics Pics!!!!!!!

short4stuff
05-12-2006, 01:43 PM
a pic .. not great but an idea... working on it alittle still.. working on putting the 400ex shock on it.. not sure whether it will be staying on or not ... but I am trying to figure it out.

chris200x
05-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Sorry but srolling down reading this thread I must laugh at Edog!! :crazy: Now maybe he'll shut up for a while! :lol: :beer