PDA

View Full Version : advice on a new toy

ridgerunner
04-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Well i bought another one. this brings the total to 3 trikes. I have a 90 for the youngest and i passed down my 185 to my other son and bought myself a..... 1985 200x!!!! This bike is cool.. ugly but cool. Bike runs and rides great. Comes running Strykers with great amount of tread and all for the low price of 300 bucks. The down side is it is three colors. the plastic is off something else but fits well and looks good so i will keep it. but what i was hoping for was some pics of yours or some advice on color choices. also how detailed should i get (painting hubs,etc.)on a trike that will be run almost every weekend in just about any trail imaginable? i mean mud rocks sand rain or shine. I just have too much fun with this toy to not ride it.:w00t:

knsmodels
04-03-2006, 11:41 PM
If your gonna ride it that hard I would not waste my time with too much detailing.....keep it well maintained and enjoy........detail it as time permits but most elements are going to kill your hard work.....good luck with it.....:TrikesOwn

82300R
04-04-2006, 12:29 AM
i try to keep mine in top mechanical shape as i can. as far as looks i keep them looking good, but not to the point that if i get a scratch or chip its not a big deal.:)

atctim
04-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Post pics if you can - I want to see what other plastic fits the 200X.