PDA

View Full Version : Has any one here come across a N.O.S seat for a Tri-Z?

LonesomeTriZ
04-03-2006, 12:56 PM
But I have seen only one N.O.S. seat assembly for a Tri-Z. Has any one ever else seen one and if so how hard they to come by are and how much do they usually go for?

denn
04-03-2006, 01:15 PM
hey whats up, I actually have a nos red tri-z seat. I picked it up on ebay a while ago for 125 dollars. The seller ended the auction early for me. Otherwise it would have probally have been more. You know how ebay is, you just have to wait for one to pop up. I'm sure one will sooner or later. I know I have seen a black one on there once also. I could use one of them too.

Denn

LonesomeTriZ
04-03-2006, 01:19 PM
I have a N.O.S. black seat. I was saving it for a living room Tri-Z I hope to biuld soon. but I was hoping to find another one. The one I have is the only one I have ever seen. How long ago did you find the one you have?

Orangecnty250r
04-03-2006, 07:16 PM
I only have found NOS covers (have two red and one black with the Yami Lettering) I know another guy who found a complete NOS black one..Those are good finds for both of you!!

LonesomeTriZ
04-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Well, if I do not find the other N.O.S. parts I am looking for, I will end up letting this one go. Unfortunatly, I see that becoming a reality.