PDA

View Full Version : project 200x, What colors should I go with?

thefox
03-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Well I am going to start back up the project 200x but I am not quite sure what color scheme to go with, and the primer gray that it is now just won't cut it. I was originally thinking of a white frame/swinger/tank/super scoops with light blue 250R fenders, and black engine/seat. I am not sure if I am going with a headlight of number plate yet. I have the fenders already so I would like to use them but if some other idea sounds better I can get a different set. Also this trike will be ridden so I would want to stay away from painting the fenders since they will end up chipping. The last thing I want is for it to look stock. Any thoughts? Photoshop’s are welcome too! I have attached a Photoshop of what I was thinking but I don't know if that is what I am going to do. Oh, the trike below is not mine and if it is yours please let me know (it is sweet!).

Tri-ZNate
03-31-2006, 10:37 PM
everything black but the tank, shrouds, seat, headlight, and hubs. Make themy white. Just an Idea.

thefox
04-01-2006, 11:57 PM
everything black but the tank, shrouds, seat, headlight, and hubs. Make themy white. Just an Idea.

So kind of like a 200x version of your trike?:wondering

Tri-ZNate
04-02-2006, 01:02 AM
no just an idea, of cousre I think if you gave me any color it would end up like that. Figured black and white might be something different

crd00
04-02-2006, 01:50 AM
Ya i think black and white would look really good.It would stand out from other 200x's:w00t:

Derrick Adams
04-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Since you already have the blue plastic, just keep it simple. Paint the tank to match and add some black scoops and Black Honda wings.

Paint the frame and swinger a nice silver.

edog
04-02-2006, 12:42 PM
I said that if I ever got another 1985 200X,I would give it the stealth look.

thefox
04-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Since you already have the blue plastic, just keep it simple. Paint the tank to match and add some black scoops and Black Honda wings.

Paint the frame and swinger a nice silver.

That sounds good; maybe paint the frame, swinger, lower fork tubes, pegs, and motor mounts silver. Then if I don't like it blue I can always change out the plastic and tank for other color choices without much of a problem.

BigGreenMachine
04-04-2006, 11:37 PM
http://www.3wheeler.org/3&4wheelaction/1-88%7EProject200X.html