PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here using a MILTECH swingarm?

old honda dealr
03-31-2006, 02:29 AM
I am looking for a extended swingarm for my Tecate (86) Hard to find one is a understatement but is it worth the 550 he is asking? How many of you have personally seen one or have one or have rode a bike with one on it? I would like first hand info. Not the guy down the street has one and it is awesome.

Yamahauler
03-31-2006, 02:34 AM
Ive heard nothing but good stuff about them...(guess you didnt want to hear that:lol:)

Not the guy down the street has one and it is awesome.

But I am getting one made right now. It is the updated style that accepts the 400ex rear end. They are a good price compared to other swingarms out there.

I know theres a few people on the boards that have them on their trikes and they could tell you better than me.

MyMistress86R
03-31-2006, 08:32 AM
I'm pretty sure 3leggeddog is running one on his R. As far as I know, he loves it.

scooterroo
03-31-2006, 09:24 AM
a friend of mine had a 250r with a miltech swinger on it. was really nice, he had it set for the 400ex rear end also. it gives you more choices with your axle and it makes it allot easier to find replacement parts or performance parts for them.

Jason Hall
03-31-2006, 06:09 PM
3leggeddog has one on his R. Oldschoolin86 Is the one that makes them. He (oldschoolin86) Is a great fabricator from what I have seen. I would say you will get an excellent swinger that for sure. I would PM 3leggeddog to see what he says. If I had the extra cash I would have him build me a +6 for my 310. I love the way they look with the 4 tubes :w00t:.

3leggeddog
03-31-2006, 07:04 PM
bad @$$,that pretty much sums it up!!

great quality,and a good price.buy one!!!