PDA

View Full Version : OK OK guys.....laugh at me

speed20
03-15-2003, 10:27 AM
I sold the x today for 100$.....EVERYTHING.........NOT!!!! but anyway i have put this motor together (splittin cases and all) 2 times in the past 2 weeks, and nothing....well last nite i had a dream i was riding and my clutch cable came undone (84 200x) by the ride side case....well i went out this morning....and it was on there, so i decided to adjust it....well all it needed was an adjustment!!! RUNS GREAT AND MOVES TOO!!

freaksfix
03-15-2003, 10:42 AM
Thats cool!! 8 times out of 10 its something simple. I wish the answers came to me in dreams, it would make things alot easer!!

Tweeked
03-15-2003, 11:15 AM
Haha, Thats funny....I had something similar happen to me yesterday too....I've been having a bunch of problems with the jetting and fouling plugs and have changed plugs about 20 times. Anyways, The day before yesterday I FINALY fixed it and she was running great. I rode her for about an hr then put up. Came back yesterday and she started then died. I was thinking "NOOOOOO...This is getting OLD." So I changed the plug and ajusted the jetting a bit. And she still wouldn't start...I was thinking "man, this shouldn't be happening...Hmm". So for once, I decided to check the gas and----It was empty...errr. Thankfully I remembered how much I ajusted the jet and put it back in the original position, then filled her up with gas and she rode fine :D . ALWAYS CHECK THE GAS....

-Mike

Tweeked
03-15-2003, 11:16 AM
Oops, Double post...

hrc200x
03-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Somthing must have been going on weird yesterday. I started our plow truck and it makes a horrible squeeling noise, I think its the alterator bearing, then the amp light came on. I looked and the belt broke... no big deal. Later in the afternoon my cousin called and said his truck made a weird noise and when he got home his temp was at 280. He also broke a belt. Anyone else have any weird happenings yesterday?

ATC crazy
03-15-2003, 11:36 AM
Well, a couple of days ago our bus overheated and seized up while taking us to school. They found out that the fan belt broke :D So we all were about 30 min. late for class. Thats good because I have spanish 1st. ;)

FullBore
03-16-2003, 07:01 PM
I burned out the blade Belt on My MTD Lawnflite 504, You should've seen the blue smoke! the belt had jumped over the thing that stops the belt from jumping off! it was going round a stationary bit of metal!

Nat