PDA

View Full Version : Klt 110a 1985

hondatriker
03-29-2006, 08:11 PM
I have a klt 110. exaust is shot smokes very dark, and the carb is shot, any ideas

Vealmonkey
03-30-2006, 12:48 AM
You are limited as the exhaust is very hard to find. Keep an eye on ebay, I managed to find a nos bassini exhaust for my old one that I sold. The parts are still out there and pop up on ebay. The cost with shipping was less than 30 bucks. You can also find aftermarket 6 pack racks and all kinds of other parts. Try bike bandit or the dealer for exhausts. I never tried either as I lucked out on the bassini exhaust.

Frankencelery
03-30-2006, 08:42 AM
I too have bought a number of parts for my KLT110 on Ebay. You have to be patient. What you want will usually come around in a couple weeks. I know I've seen exhaust several times, because I've been tempted to buy it. My exhaust is solid but the outlet pipe on the muffler is crushed. Must've been one of the times I flipped it!

hondatriker
04-06-2006, 08:40 PM
i got my klt 110 running awesome and i just bought a 1985 atc 200x, i love it but its a little rough, i need a rear caliper compression is low and a few other parts to make her good. any one who has parts for sale let me know. all responses welcome