PDA

View Full Version : Bout to sell the X....

speed20
03-14-2003, 08:21 PM
put it all back together, fired it up and it STILL WILL NOT MOVE!!!!! im pissed, this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks i have split the cases. im bout ready to say screw it and put it on ebay.

Howdy: You do work on 3 wheelers, how much would it cost to have you put the tranny together????

jeswinehart
03-14-2003, 10:28 PM
i dam near didn't put the gear on the crank. you know the one on the right side,,, the one that makes the crank connect to the rest of the motor.
i have a extra if you need it brad. if that is even it. heck, i got the whole tranny in one peice you can have if ya need it. just got a hunch you might have that (for a lack of better words) driven gear not in there.

if it's any consolation,,, i was so timid of the tranny gears i forgot to put my good kicker shaft in ! next fall,,,, i ain't in no hurry to crack that motor in half again.

john

speed20
03-14-2003, 11:02 PM
Im beginning to think that i dont have my tranny quite sorted out...because it was in a pile and i put it together...i dont know....i would like to get a bottom end and just slap it on there....but i dont have the money for it....

jeswinehart
03-14-2003, 11:14 PM
yeah, there are bunchs of parts in there allright. tell ya what speed20,,, e-mail me your address (i had but no got anymore). i ain't gonna do nothing with this tranny i have so you might as well have it.
i'll try my best to flip it over in a box so it ain't oughta wack for you.
can't get it out till monday's mail. wifes birthday tomorrow + i promissed her "me" all day + sunday post office is closed anyway (+ i am river diving for a free boat and motor)
might just keep it in the case it's in but ya gotta mail me back the kick starter shaft okay ???

john

speed20
03-14-2003, 11:20 PM
Sure thing....appreciate it man

jeswinehart
03-14-2003, 11:27 PM
good ! this is part of the part of the program i was ordered to take by the courts for social management,,,, it all works out. (LMAO)

john

speed20
03-14-2003, 11:33 PM
lol....did you get my PM?

jeswinehart
03-14-2003, 11:39 PM
yes