PDA

View Full Version : 'Lil Big Red sees daylight! Mucho Hondaline!

RichinMO
03-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Finally got the mudflaps secured and test rode it. I think it looks pretty tight if I say so myself. What else could I add to it??

gasoline and whiskey
03-15-2006, 09:12 PM
I would add some of those chrome trucker girls to the mud flaps.

(nice ATC!)

Maine_Triker
03-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Wow Rich, that little 200s is loking VERY nice!

I think you got pretty much everything... unless you can put a fairing.

350x'inNY
03-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Looking great Rich.... even got the "official" 200 mudflaps! Sweet! Looks like you got the peg covers, or does the 200S come with rubber pegs? Tripmeter gives it the old school look. Thik you got about everything, unless you change over to the "chrome" sporty looking racks.

Wow Rich, that little 200s is loking VERY nice!

I think you got pretty much everything... unless you can put a fairing.

I think he's given up on that... he's selling a fairing on ebay right now. Rich, I got a ATC200 fairing mount.... you sure you want to sell that fairing? ;) I'm waiting for "Pay-Pal" to verify my new bank account then I will be selling off stuff I've picked up that I never forsee myself using...

Bruce

RichinMO
03-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Yo, thanks guys. The 200s is starting to become my favorite trike. Those are peg covers and that fairing on ebay is #2. Fairing #1 is complete, with windshield, number plate, and the mount for this trike, which unfortunately mounts on the forks in the same location as the rack so its either/or with that.