PDA

View Full Version : Snow in the Valleys!!!

staceyl200
03-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Hi
a couple of non -action pics of me and my mate Gafyn ("shrek" on here ) .We had a bit of snow and decided to go to the coldest ,most back of beyond ,and higest point in Wales for a ride!!!! It was F. cold and not very good visibility so we only stayed an hour or so . Not much good for trikes as it was very rutted from the dirtbikes that use it a lot and didnt get a lot of traction ,,good for donuts tho:w00t: excuse the pic quality ,they are from my phone

stacey

Tri-ZNate
03-12-2006, 05:36 PM
looks like agood hill climb comming up the hill in front of you :lol: what is that? A cliff?

staceyl200
03-12-2006, 05:47 PM
looks like agood hill climb comming up the hill in front of you :lol: what is that? A cliff?
lol to the left of the pic is a huge drop off and to the right is one hell of a hill climb!! we got halfway up but lost traction !! plus because of the fog and snow I didnt know what was in front of me as it was the first time I,d ridden up there !!
stacey:beer

slothminx
03-12-2006, 05:50 PM
OHH AWESOME!!!!! I want to come ride! that looks great. I didnt get any snow here :( .... you have motivated me to get the Z done faster.

petesatc
03-13-2006, 01:59 PM
where's that stacey??????

Jason T
03-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Darn welsh people getting all the snow:lol:

Jason T

staceyl200
03-13-2006, 05:45 PM
Its Llanwonno ,the place I was talking about that we should take a look ,we didnt see that much as it was pretty foggy and there were loads of drop offs which looked a bit dodgy ,probably better in the summer as I froze my nads off !!!!!!!!!!

stacey