PDA

View Full Version : atc90 trouble

ridgerunner
03-12-2006, 11:52 AM
here is one for you guys.
Bike ran when i bought it then when i got it home it quit. took it over to the guy i bought it from and he got it yo run, by holding pressure on the kill switch. i assumed the kill switch was bad so i put it in my garage till the weekend. well pulled it out no start. took the wires off the kill switch tried every combination i could think of (black to ground,green to ground,no ground,both to ground,wired togrther etc....) anyway still nothin. i have decided i want to bypass the kill switch for now but i am stuck. any help would be great. any ideas on where to look for the problem. i am 90 percent sure the problem is a wire to the kill switch somewhere but i don't know where to begin to find the problem.

HELLONWHEELS
03-12-2006, 11:55 AM
I know a guy with a 200m who hade the same problem and he was getting mad at me cause i didnt know what to do so i smashed the kill switch with a hammer and then it started up he kills it by using the choke if that is any help to you?

7490K2
03-12-2006, 02:37 PM
When i bought my atc 90 it did not even have a throttle kill switch. I used the headlight in the on position. I have a 74 and the owners manual tells you that the headlight has to be on and the throttle kill switch has to be on. If you disconect the throttle kill switch it should run. Yours may be different!
Check for spark!