PDA

View Full Version : need a little help anyone know..

Trimoto175
03-04-2006, 02:40 AM
alright well I was reading around online here and found a site, don't remember which one but it said that banshee axles interchange with blasters. I know a lot of stuff interchanges between the blaster and the YT175. Anyone know if it would be possible/good idea to swap one of those axles out for my tri moto to get a little more stability. I'm assuming the axles are wider then the tri moto's. I know wheel spacers are a option I probably won't be jumping my tri moto with no rear suspension being my first three wheeler but just curious what some takes on that were.. thanks in advance for any info!

Yamaha Tri-Moto
03-04-2006, 03:29 AM
I cant answer your question, but i would like to know what parts will interchange with a 175 and a blaster??

Trimoto175
03-04-2006, 04:02 AM
Well so far on mine I've used the blaster hubs, and the blaster ignition coil. I guess when I said, " a lot of stuff interchanges" I lied.. lol but I'm sure there is more out there then that.. I'm 20 and this is my first trike.. so I'm not exactly sure what else i'm still learning bout these things... anyways I am pretty sure tho, that hubs from all the yamaha sport quads raptor, banshee, blaster, warrior, and the three wheeler tri z will interchange if hubs is your issue. sorry man i coudn't be of more help.