PDA

View Full Version : 84-85 Tecate Owners Rad Mfg. Billit Bearing Carriers

Meat-BoX
03-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Looking to see who wants a Billit Bearing Carrier for their 84-85 Tecate. They should go for around $200 each. I need some serious commitments from some serious Tecate Owners, if so I will order them. Im going with the Dual Row Carrier with the Grease Zerk so they will never have to be taken apart to grease. Rad Mfg. said they would make them for me but they need to make at least 10-12 of them to be cost effective for them. If I get 6-8 serious commitments for them I will put the Order in. Let me know, Im doing this for myself because I want one to go with my +2" Cal-Fab, but will throw down the cash for all. This is a one time deal probably so if your serious about your Tecate this is your chance to get a Sweet Aftermarket Bearing Carrier at a good price.

Who wants one?:beer

1984kxtTECATE
03-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Looking to see who wants a Billit Bearing Carrier for their 84-85 Tecate. They should go for around $200 each. I need some serious commitments from some serious Tecate Owners, if so I will order them. Im going with the Dual Row Carrier with the Grease Zerk so they will never have to be taken apart to grease. Rad Mfg. said they would make them for me but they need to make at least 10-12 of them to be cost effective for them. If I get 6-8 serious commitments for them I will put the Order in. Let me know, Im doing this for myself because I want one to go with my +2" Cal-Fab, but will throw down the cash for all. This is a one time deal probably so if your serious about your Tecate this is your chance to get a Sweet Aftermarket Bearing Carrier at a good price.

Who wants one?:beer

Put me down for one meat, I could have the payment to you by the 10th if everything works out! Nothin better than some trick parts, gotta pay to play.

Meat-BoX
03-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Thats the spirit:beer
Hope we get some more people that are interested. If not, its back to the old ugly carrier:rolleyes:

BLAZERONE22
03-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Thats the spirit:beer
Hope we get some more people that are interested. If not, its back to the old ugly carrier:rolleyes:

Yeah what about the rest of the bike??? lol Sorry I can't get one I have to many bikes I'm working on now, I'll just whine later...

Meat-BoX
03-02-2006, 12:36 AM
The Rest of my Trike is Sexy:naughty:
Im putting on an 01 Raptor Shock, and a +2" Polished Cal Fab Swinger. If I can get a new Billit Carrier, I will be good to go:w00t:
Im going on to the 6 grand limit on my Tecate and seeing that I went 4 grand over my limit, whats a few hundred more.:crazy:
I figure while I have the ass end off, why not put a new Carrier on. For $200 its a nice Aftermarket goody that only 10-12 people will have. :w00t:

3Razors
03-02-2006, 12:41 AM
6K!!!!!!!!! Wow I gotta see this thing when its done. Should be pretty trick!

Meat-BoX
03-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Its nice looking, not trick I would say. I thought it was trick looking but then I was outdone by people like Troll and many others and after seeing theirs I feel small:D I see yours and feel even smaller.;)
Everything has been redone and rebuilt and lots of aftermarket goodies. Most of the money went to mechanics and the Powder Coater, the rest to aftermarket stuff.

1984kxtTECATE
03-02-2006, 01:30 AM
Good lord, how much did powder coating run you?