PDA

View Full Version : kill switch question

Dusty
02-16-2006, 07:07 PM
hey im gettin ready to put a kill switch on my tri-z and im not sure what normally open or normally closed means....and is a parts unlimited universal kill switch a good one....what do you hook it to like the wirering thanks

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-16-2006, 10:25 PM
one wire ground to the frame, and if you look on the harness i gave you on the headlight switch part, look towards where it plugs to the main wiring, you should see a taped up section, thats where i wired mine, look for that, you should see solder under the tape , hope that helps

86 250sxnutmike
07-10-2010, 01:19 PM
hi guys i neeeeedddd help i hav a 1986 honda atc 250sx andd i need help the wiering is all messed i need a wiering harness but i need to no if the moter will run is therr any way i can buy pass that and jump start it iam shure theres wirers you can conect to get spark can you help me

86 250sxnutmike
07-10-2010, 01:24 PM
hi guys i neeeeedddd help i hav a 1986 honda atc 250sx andd i need help the wiering is all messed i need a wiering harness but i need to no if the moter will run is therr any way i can buy pass that and jump start it iam shure theres wirers you can conect to get spark can you help me