PDA

View Full Version : nitrous on a 200m

xd 200x
02-12-2006, 02:22 PM
He I was thinking just for fun to put the kit I have on my 200x/m. The motor smokes and the top end is shot. I have a compucar kit for a 4 stroke. questions

1. how to get power to the sylinoids(sp) NO bat
2. where to tap the fuel ?

Keep in mind this would just be for fun. Make a funny video before I repace the motor. help

scooterroo
02-12-2006, 02:29 PM
that would be insanely funny. try and mount a small atv battery somewheres and switch, its only gonna be a one time thing right. then try and splice into your intake just before or after the carb somehow. not sure if you want it before or after, but i know i have a boost bottle on my blaster and had to make the hole in my intake manifold for it to fit. its not the same thing yeah, but the concept might work. if you do do this, definately video tape it, i would love to see this.

xd 200x
02-12-2006, 02:38 PM
it's just my beater bike. it would be a onetime thing. only thing we are going to reuse when we rebuld it is the rear swingarm and front forks. I might just use a car bat

kloby
02-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Yes, make sure you take some type of video/pics. Definately be worth to watch - nodz -

Unclediezel
02-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Being that ultimate accuracy is not an issue---An R/C car Bat-Pak would fit just about anywhere-(Tape it to the plastic?)-So size and weight arent an issue--Make sure you have some kind of suitable clothing and a Bucket for your brain---Where to tap in the fuel?---Think "Dial a jet "and something will come to mind--

MTS
02-12-2006, 04:10 PM
the 200m should have a battry under the seat behind the air box, or provisions for one anyways, i would just Tap into the Airbox rightbefore the carb, should do the trick.....Make sure you get a vid of the thing blowing up..lol

xd 200x
02-12-2006, 04:25 PM
It may not blow up. If it does it will be hella fun anyway

trikes4life
02-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Why destroy a rebuildable motor.

MTS
02-12-2006, 04:47 PM
it will be rebuildable after, just have to use a hammer to seperat the piston from the cylinder when it size's haaha

xd 200x
02-12-2006, 04:56 PM

for fun. It might not blow up. Im just going to tap the fuel hose right befroe the carb. remove the air box. and spray the mix directly into the carb. I dont want to ruin the intake. I have seen 250r's with nitrous that wernt ruined. so I dont know.

scooterroo
02-13-2006, 04:44 PM
do it cuz you can. if you build it and video tape it, we will laugh. hard probablty too

Cody
02-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Cool. But that is stupid, Id rather take the bike off your hands than that.

xd 200x
02-13-2006, 04:53 PM
might not be doing this now since I have an ass load of parts comming might fix it.

As for why there are a few reasons
1. fun
2. the chicks dig it
3. it's beter to be dead and cool than alive and uncool
4. Heros die but leagons never do
5. You guys would laugh at it and evyrone one on here needs cheered up.
6. nitrous botttle is full anyway
7. and the oh *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* factor

P.s if i do this I need some3one in ohio with a camera that can pot to tne net because my phone only goe for 20 sec

kloby
02-13-2006, 05:39 PM
might not be doing this now since I have an ass load of parts comming might fix it.

As for why there are a few reasons
1. fun
2. the chicks dig it
3. it's beter to be dead and cool than alive and uncool
4. Heros die but leagons never do
5. You guys would laugh at it and evyrone one on here needs cheered up.
6. nitrous botttle is full anyway
7. and the oh *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* factor

P.s if i do this I need some3one in ohio with a camera that can pot to tne net because my phone only goe for 20 sec

I dunno about the chicks digging it. - lol - i haven't met any chicks who like my R, but anyways, the other reasons sound good! Have fun!