PDA

View Full Version : New Here

floyd398
02-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here but not new to trikes, quads, snowmobiles..you name it. I started on a 1985 atc 70 when I was a kid. My father had to sell it when money got tight though. then I bought dirtbikes and everything else to ride when I was younger growing up. Well about 2 years ago I found out that the guy who bought the atc from my dad years back.... was getting rid of it for $100. I said hell yeah, I want my first 3 wheeler back. Got it back pretty destroyed:( damn kids. but I worked on it in my auto shop during free time for a while and got new maier plastics, 85cc big bore kit with a high dome piston,cobra pipe, K&N filter and a whole bunch of other little crap I found on ebay to restore it. Any way it went 38mph when I was about 8 or 9 going down a slight hill as a 70 cc. Right now though I got a new little project...that is to get my friend's honda 250 sx runnin, so he'll have something to ride this spring up in Tug Hill NY. doesn't need too much though. clean the carbs...change the gas/oil, lube it up and it'll go I'm sure. they look cool as hell. I currently ride a banshee but love my first atc 70 and will NEVER get rid of it.

thefox
02-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Hi, welcome to 3 Wheeler World!

It's great that you got your first trike back, I know I would love to find the trike I learned on.