PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!!!!!!!!!

speed20
03-05-2003, 09:36 PM
You wouldnt happen to have a headgasket for my x would ya? (84 200x) i would like to get a metal one....but im having NO LUCK AT ALL finding one....Thanks!
Brad

Howdy
03-06-2003, 08:49 AM
I had a metal gasket kicking around some time ago. It was pure copper ( I think ). I will have to look and see if I still have it. I know it was used, but those gaskets hardly ever wear out.
Howdy

speed20
03-06-2003, 07:32 PM
the one i have is like 3 seperate pieces.....riveted together...a thick piece in the middle and 1 on top and 1 on bottom....From what dad said it is a Honda Gasket....maybe aftermarket??? we got in in elyria (elyria harley i believe) but they dont stock them anymore....GRRRRRRRR....and i dont like using the regular kinds....but i didnt want to put the metal one on and have it blow or something!

Howdy
03-06-2003, 07:36 PM
I think I have a new gasket like that also. I got mine from Honda. It is suppost to be a better gasket than the older style. I will see if I still have the part number/gasket.
Howdy

P.S. I didn't find the other gasket today. I think it's gone.

speed20
03-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Thanks much Howdy Man!!! Also could you tell me where you got it from??? or if you would sell me that one....that would be good too! but do you think my one will work?