PDA

View Full Version : ? for Aussieduner about Tri-z Shrouds in yellow

xtremez
02-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Hey Aussieduner I work in a plastic shop (cannot say name) and have a yellow color for parts we make that matches pretty darn close to a tri-z yellow. Was wondering what you use when you make plastic parts, whether or not it is powder color,liquid color,concentrate color, was wanting to tell you I can get some and send it to you so you can make yellow parts,especially the yellow TRI-Z side shrouds that everyone is after

Dammit!
02-10-2006, 09:59 AM
That would make some people happy! Got any good matches for Honda red?

xtremez
02-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I probably have some good matches for Honda also

Aussieduner
02-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Hey Aussieduner I work in a plastic shop (cannot say name) and have a yellow color for parts we make that matches pretty darn close to a tri-z yellow. Was wondering what you use when you make plastic parts, whether or not it is powder color,liquid color,concentrate color, was wanting to tell you I can get some and send it to you so you can make yellow parts,especially the yellow TRI-Z side shrouds that everyone is after

Hi there
I get 2 types of material one is HIPS(High Impacy Polystyrene) and the other is Polypropolene both 3mm thick suitable for vac forming(black or white only),colours are available for the Polypropolene but in a 6mm thickness or greater which is no good for me.I could do them in perspex with comes in 3mm and lots of colours but its far too brittle for the use they would get and break very easy.
If you are able to get the material it could be shipped in 500mm x 500mm squares as this will fit my vac table then i could do the Z shrouds in yellow and short track shrouds in red and everyone would be happy:Bounce
Get back to me and lets talk......
th1963@tpg.com.au

Aussie

Yamahauler
02-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Thats awesome, you could even do red Tri-Z shrouds for the 86's. That would sweet!

xtremez
02-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Aussieduner I do use all those materials and more where I work but they are all in pellet form for injection molding if somebody had a mold or had a way of melting it I could get the material and colors that everyone needs including custom colors except black

Aussieduner
02-13-2006, 06:00 AM
What about sheets of the material is that available ? i wonder where Maier get their material from.

Aussie

hrc85250r
02-13-2006, 07:38 PM
call up maier and ask him...the dude who owns it (bill?) is pretty cool, but hes not into trikes so dont mention them just say its a vintage thing....he not ver available so you might have to try a few times...