PDA

View Full Version : Check out what all what I drug home from Tennessee!!!!

LonesomeTriZ
02-07-2006, 03:28 PM
These are parts and accessories I bought from some old ATV shops in Eastern Tennessee. Most of it is new old stock. The Tri-Z is missing a lot, but at least is has a bright future now. The Yamaha jacket as hung on a hanger for the past two decades. It is a little rough, but it will look good in a frame. The rack is NOS for a BW 200. All the plastic is NOS including the white and yellow fork guards. The plastic is NOS for a 200X. All the rifle racks are new and in unopened boxes. The red fenders are NOS 110 fenders I think.

LonesomeTriZ
02-07-2006, 03:37 PM
The top end is from and 82 250R. I could have brought back at least three complete 82 250R engines, but money was in short supply. The rods are NOS Tri-Z. And finally, the front end is a late model Ford Dana 60. Those are very hard to find around here.

Bryan Raffa
02-07-2006, 03:52 PM
nice scoop!!! does that z bottem end have the clutch actuator arm in it I need one thats the only thing i need that i havent got yet! besides that clutch cover you got!!!lol

LonesomeTriZ
02-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I have not really checked it out yet. I am sure I have one if that one does not. If you like I will check when I dig out your clutch cover.

65TremecGT
02-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Nice front dana 60, almost impossible to find one of those! Gotta love that nos stuff, been sitting on the shelf for a couple of decades!

LonesomeTriZ
02-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Your not kidding. I picked that front end up for less than half of what it is worth. i am tempted to keep it for my truck. but I already picked out the front end I want. Plus I could really use the money right now. All that NOS stuff was indeed on a shelf for quite a while. We literally had to whipe the dust off the see what was inside the bags.

LonesomeTriZ
02-07-2006, 04:12 PM
I almost forgot. The blue hand gaurds, are for a YTM. How cool is that?

LonesomeTriZ
02-07-2006, 06:55 PM
By the way. I found two big reds up there as well. They are for sale but the guy is not activly trying to sell them. Let me know if any of you are interedted and I will give you the details. i am most likely going to run a classified add about them soon.

danteross77
02-07-2006, 07:00 PM
I think those 2 piece fenders are for an early model atc 70, and I know there was I guy on this forum looking for some. You could probably get a small fortune for them, I have never seen them New before.

LonesomeTriZ
02-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I am not too sure on those. The guy at the shop said they are for a 110. But I know very little about Hondas, espeicaly the older ones.

dreadhed
02-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Nice score. I would like to find a bunch of new stuff like that. Are the Big Reds a 200 or 250 & do you know what he wants for them? I would like to find a 250. Now you will have to get it to real trikes HONDA lol. With all the Honda parts you got.

LonesomeTriZ
02-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey Dread, I was just about to send you a PM. What do you think about the fenders? You have a lot of Honda parts. Are they 110 fenders?

the big reds are $800 for both. I may be able to talk him down a little. One is a 250, but I am not sure about the other one. I think it is, but I will not make that promise.

blue27
02-07-2006, 10:06 PM
I think those two piece fenders are for a TRX250X Maier front race fender extension. You bought the one piece front end then bolted then on if you neede full fenders.

dreadhed
02-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey Dread, I was just about to send you a PM. What do you think about the fenders? You have a lot of Honda parts. Are they 110 fenders?

the big reds are $800 for both. I may be able to talk him down a little. One is a 250, but I am not sure about the other one. I think it is, but I will not make that promise.
I don't think they are 110 but don't hold me to a flame on that. Mabey get some better pics. You are talking about the second pic right? $800 for 2 Big Reds thats not a bad deal. What kinda shape are they in? I would not mind picking them up if you don't. I have some gun racks like that. I can't wait to get them mounted. Mine is not new though. How nice is that though go for a ride and come back with supper.

I am going on the Missippi river ride.:w00t: I forgot I was owed some $. So that will cover gas. Got to love when people are honest & pay you even when you forget about it.

LonesomeTriZ
02-08-2006, 06:05 PM
I really have to find out soon what they fit. They look like 110 fenders I have seen before. but I did nto pay that much attention.

I can not beleive nobody has said anything about the jacket. How cool is that thing?

The big reds are decent. One is all there and redy to go and the other is only missing the rear diff.

Dusty
02-08-2006, 06:26 PM
is that fork guard for a tri-z...if so are you wantin to sell them....

LonesomeTriZ
02-08-2006, 06:39 PM
they say universal on the package. I have yet to try it on one of my Z's. but if it does work, I will most likely keep it.

smokinp
02-08-2006, 06:43 PM
niiiiice!!