PDA

View Full Version : ATC 70 PK frame Dimensions

Reece
02-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Hey guys, I am trying to find dimensions on the Honda 70 PK frames. I have now spent over a year searching for one of these with no luck. My father is a fitter and turner by trade so I have decided to chase up the dimensions (if possible) and have him build me one as most things to do with 70's are very rare down here in Australia.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kindest Regards, Reece

crnacnac
02-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Well I just happen to have one.
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=502/35minime-med.jpg

Vealmonkey
02-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Do you have a cad program? I could take pictures of mine with a ruler by it so it would work with the cad program. If not, give me an idea of specifics as to what you would want measured. I'm not a machinist so I wouldn't know exactly what you want. I have both kinds of suspenion 70 frames, PK and A+Inc.

Powroll Triker
01-05-2010, 04:25 AM
so this post is practically 4 years old now but do you still have the pk frame?

Vealmonkey
01-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Of course I still have the frames. I had a second A+ frame also but passed it along to another board member who went and turned it into the "Mini Tiger", a super cool Tiger like mini with disc brakes front and rear. Blue27 is his name and he also was putting dsic brakes front and rear on my A+ frame. THe PK frame will not be altered. Also right now, there is another suspension 70 being built from scratch that will have an extended frame and extended swingarm and some slightly different design elements to accomodate a laydown 200x engine! We didn't really want to cut up an A+ frame to fit the 200x engine, since the frame would have to be stretched several inches and the engine mounts would have to be altered to fit the 200x engine.
What is it that you are interested in? I have pics of these trikes all over the site here if you do a search. But will help you however I can. Right now my PK frame is in my living room with an xl70 engine in it! LOL