PDA

View Full Version : 84 300r?

dizasterzrfun69
02-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Well whats one worth? good shape with some extra parts?- stock 30mm carb ,and stock crappy plastics
an extra shock ,headlight shell, motion pro twist throttle,
and a bunch of other parts from the build.
also have the stock cylinder and stock metal tank and gas cap and a grab bar and engine skid plate that is in a 5 out of 10 condition.

i'm debating on trading my 89 quadzilla for it but i really want a liquid cooled R. can anyone here convince me to get the 84 300r? or should i put the quadzilla on ebay and then try to buy a liquid cooled 85/86 ??

Kevin

I know, all i ever do lately is ask questions, is this worth this and is that worth that. Well maybe once I get an R i can stop asking. :p

dirtface
02-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Anymore some of the liquid 250Rs are going for big bucks on E-bay. I have two aircooled Rs, I think if I was you I would hold out for the liquid cooled 250R. If your quadzilla is in nice shape, they go for more money than the air cooled 250Rs.

Tri-ZNate
02-05-2006, 02:06 PM
mikey's R is really cheap right now. You may be ab;e to trade your dirtbike for it.

dizasterzrfun69
02-05-2006, 02:11 PM
mikey's R is really cheap right now. You may be ab;e to trade your dirtbike for it.

yea i WISH! lol he dont want it, it's too "big for the woods" i actually am surprised how small it is to be honest but oh well, maybe he will change his mind. i'm more than likely going to put the quadzilla on ebay in the next few days. i should get about 1600-2000 hopefully. I want to get an R and kill everyone in drags a TF06!:w00t: lol i'd have to do some major mods before then even if i get a liquid R and i definately wouldnt even go against the atc500's!

Kevin

82300R
02-05-2006, 02:23 PM
if your quadzilla is in good shape, i would not trade. if you really want a 85,86. i would'nt settle for something else. cause then you would be out your quad and still not have what you really wanted. not that there is anything wrong with an air cooled i have 2 and love them. thats just my opinion.