PDA

View Full Version : riding pics from today

chris200x
02-04-2006, 06:48 PM
well, I got to finally go out for about 5 hours. I put 47 miles on the speedo. :naughty:

The ole sx didn't miss a beat! :w00t:

Sorry i couldn't get more pics but i was pouring down rain the whole day. :cry:

chris200x
02-04-2006, 06:50 PM
couple more... :naughty:

Tri-ZNate
02-04-2006, 06:50 PM
looks good. I like the water hole :). Did ya top 'er out :naughty:

chris200x
02-04-2006, 06:52 PM
most didn't come out to well. like i said it poured all day.

Quad fishing anyone??? :naughty:

i didn't get stuck all day... that sx is like a tank! :w00t:

chris200x
02-04-2006, 06:55 PM
looks good. I like the water hole :). Did ya top 'er out :naughty:

Lmao! that was the small one... :naughty:

One of the holes the front wheel was floating!!! :Bounce

Tri-ZNate
02-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Lmao! that was the small one... :naughty:

One of the holes the front wheel was floating!!! :Bounce

A word to the wise, dont let that happen in a crick or river :lol: Scares ya when you cant steer towards land

chris200x
02-04-2006, 07:05 PM
A word to the wise, dont let that happen in a crick or river :lol: Scares ya when you cant steer towards land

Well I got a new front tire comin from DK on monday... the trike didn't steer to well in some sections... I shot off into the woods a few times!

even my buddy was impressed they way that 20+ year old bike rode today. he bet me a few times that i wouldn't make it trough some of the holes.. :lol:

I just realized something... This is my first riding pics thread since I'm here on the boards! :wondering :w00t: :D

Huffa
02-04-2006, 08:53 PM
47 miles..........good job!

Looks like really decent riding area. So how far is that from your residence?

Did you lube the chain? :lol:

chris200x
02-04-2006, 09:27 PM
47 miles..........good job!

Looks like really decent riding area. So how far is that from your residence?

Did you lube the chain? :lol:

I couldn't even tell you were we went today... i think somewhere near shenedoah someplace. we were lost a good part of the day. it can get very confusing when all the trails like that start splitting off one another. :naughty: We did ride right past the front gate to paragon and i seen marked trails as well. Screw paying that place!!!! :crazy:

One highlight of the trip that i wished i got with the camera was I was the first over a large pile that blocked a road... well I found out where they got that dirt to make that pile... on the other side... And it was filled with water.

I came down the backside and the front of my trike dissapered I remember thinking to myself what in the heck did i get myself into. :lol:

I cant wait to go again

Tri-ZNate
02-04-2006, 09:38 PM
I call that inside access. Well now we know how to get in for a 100% discount :D

chris200x
02-04-2006, 09:45 PM
I call that inside access. Well now we know how to get in for a 100% discount :D

There ain't sneaking nothing past you huh? :lol:

I just don't see how it would be possible to patrol that whole park... and with the crappy weather... well no one else was around. so we diceided to sneak a peak. ;)

Tri-ZNate
02-04-2006, 09:50 PM
As long as you dont have to slap on a big sticker that says "HEY WE ACTUALLY PAID" I think we could go for a spin in there.

chris200x
02-04-2006, 09:56 PM
Well I shouldn't have said that in the above post but my thinking is why pay to ride in that area (not too many trike freindly tails) When there is ALOT of land around there to ride for free. We probably could of easily put in 100 miles but the weather sucked...

Tri-ZNate
02-04-2006, 10:00 PM
the main reason i want to go to paragon is because my friend said they had a blast playing on the jumps. But I dont care what we do.

chris200x
02-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Let's go! :w00t:

Well i will need some recoupe time as I'm already soar as a mofo and i still don't think i dried out. :(

Maybe in early spring if the wather nice. it was only like 20 bucks for the you haul trailer for two days so I'll go anytime anyone wants to go.

If it ain't too bad out I'm going again in the morning! :w00t: :TrikesOwn