PDA

View Full Version : Look what i found!

Mosh
02-04-2006, 05:28 PM
I was in my local cycle shop today and found this thing hanging on the wall. It is an 83-85 200x Answer brand tank cover. Brand new, only removed out of package to take the picture. What is something like this worth? I don't even own a 200x, i just bought it because i have never seen one. Are these hard to find or what? Ceet might still make these but i have never seen an Answer brand. What do you guys think?

Meat-BoX
02-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Damn thats Sweet. Nice Find. Ive never seen one before. You gonna keep it or sell it? Theres alot of ugly 200X Tanks out there.:naughty:

Does it fit over the Air Scoops, or just the Tank?

Orangecnty250r
02-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Cool find!!!!

Mosh
02-04-2006, 06:10 PM
i have not really decided if i will sell it or not.i dont own a 200x,so you never know,i might find one or just sell it.as far as the tank scoop fitment,it might need 2 holes put in it to bolt the scoops up.i had a 84 200x at one time,i wish i still had it.but you know how that goes.i might just put the thing on ebay and see what it brings.just have not decided yet.i did however order me a brand new dg national series chrome pipe and silencer for my z.265 bucks for everything.and i ordered a new front tire.every time i go to my buddies shop i spend money.lol

Tri-ZNate
02-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Now if you guys keep finding NOS goodies like this there wont be very many hidden treasures in the future. Nice find!