PDA

View Full Version : Tiger back on 3 wheels!!!!!!!!!

blue27
01-27-2006, 09:49 PM
After almost 10 years the Tiger is back on three wheels again. The previous owner took it apart to replace the bearings and lost the axle and rotor over the years. He had planned on an 86 200x front end but never got that far and I bought it as is. After much help and info from many people here on the the forum I have built a new axle and got it together. Now will be the search for a Disc that fits and motor rebuild, but thats later, I am just happy to be able to move it around.:w00t:

Somekindofjerk
01-27-2006, 10:05 PM
:w00t: Looks awsome! Does it run right now? or does it have to have a rebuild done? I would pay to see a vid of that thing moving! Looks great though all the same!

trikezilla
01-27-2006, 10:06 PM
Wow man. That thing looks pretty sweet. Id love to have one in any condition. Hope you find them parts just kickin around somewhere!

Tri-ZNate
01-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Nice triger! Does that front fender say Maier :confused: ? Is an actual tiger fender or a 200x or something?

Orangecnty250r
01-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Looks great....Looks like a 350x front but you cant complain You look to be 99% there...The rear fender looks perfect and the bike is mostly intact. Great ride you got there!!!

erectordale
01-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Looks great glad too see another tiger being saved

blue27
01-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Doesn't run right now, It sat for many years in a garage and something in the bottom end froze up, pulled cyl. and its ok looks like coolant leaked down along the crank. Thanks another project for a later time, I am swamped with other peoples stuff to repair first. The front fender is a maier, I din't have an original front, but I like this one anyway. The rears are nice with on small crack in them. Once its running again I don't plan on riding it a alot so I will just take it easy on them. First was getting it on all three wheels, one step done:lol: