PDA

View Full Version : NOS Polaris Scrambler ( P3 ) Parts.........

Howdy
01-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Well after quite a long search I have finally found some NOS P3 parts. The one place actually showed a NOS front fender in stock ( they can't find it yet though ). I am pumped because Polaris has Discontinued most all the parts for these.
So far I have found ( this week ):
NOS Front Fender, Thumb throttle cover, and ignition switch.
And I have leads on more stuff ( I won't mention until they paid and shipped ).
I about died when they told me the cost of the front fender $29.99. He said they will search for it and send it to me as soon as it is found ( hopefully within a week ). They also said they will do a search for all the parts on my list ( about 40 of them ).

What am I going to do with them? These will be put into my Stash of P3 Parts ( with the other cool stuff I have found ). I could use them, but I don't have the heart to open the packages up. I have bought all the P3 parts I could get from the 50 dealers I called this week. It's nice having a list of polaris dealers across the nation. No I can't / won't give out the list.
Howdy

dizasterzrfun69
01-27-2006, 09:45 PM
hey there howdy, i know somebody who lives around me that could use that thumb throttle cover. ;) maybe you can help him out?

Kevin

erectordale
01-27-2006, 10:23 PM
NIce find Howdy now for a list of dealers with tiger parts

Howdy
01-28-2006, 12:09 AM
NIce find Howdy now for a list of dealers with tiger parts

Trust me, I have been looking for old school dealers for a long time. It's very time consuming, but when you can find those diamonds in the ruff, you realize it's worth it. I got another lead on a NOS set of rear fenders, now to find a NOS a seat ( or 3 ). lol
Howdy

hrc85250r
01-28-2006, 01:08 AM
lol, you should see how many dealers there actually are, in out polaris training lab we have a 30x4 foot banner with like 1/2 inch lettering with all of the dealers in the US on it. i swaer there has to be at least 1000

Tri-ZNate
01-28-2006, 01:32 AM
First we had never seen a P3, now there are several members with one or several. We think NOS and OEM P3 parts are hard to find, my prediction, your gonna find a dealer with a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* load of P3 parts. But thats just me :D

Howdy
01-28-2006, 01:37 AM
lol, you should see how many dealers there actually are, in out polaris training lab we have a 30x4 foot banner with like 1/2 inch lettering with all of the dealers in the US on it. i swaer there has to be at least 1000

Yep, there is a whole bunch of them. I never counted my list, but it's drastically long. To narrow it down, I am trying to find the ones that have been in buisness for 15 years or more. Those seen to have the parts I seek. ;)
Howdy

Howdy
01-28-2006, 01:39 AM
First we had never seen a P3, now there are several members with one or several. We think NOS and OEM P3 parts are hard to find, my prediction, your gonna find a dealer with a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* load of P3 parts. But thats just me :D

I sure hope so. I have lucked out so far. Everything I have or have coming was purchased cheap. One place give me 50% retail price just so I was sure to take the item. Gotta love that.
Howdy

Howdy
01-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Somebody shoot me! He ( John ) did it again. I have or will have, he wants, and then proposes a deal I can't say no too. John, your killing me here!!!
Howdy