PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Noodle
01-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Hi, all I bought a 200s about a month ago. And its pretty clean. well long story short I dropped a piece of metal in the spark plug hole. So I took it all apart got it out, put it all back togather. And now it wont start. I have spark and fuel. So any help would be great It's driving me crazy. Thanks JOhn

welfareglasses
01-25-2006, 12:33 AM
Was the bike running properly before the breakedown? I would test your spark and compression. If you washed out your rings from trying to start it then you will need to put about 2 table spoons of oil in the spark plug hole. Put your plug in and try it. It will smoke for a few mins if it does start but that will go away. Anyone els agree? Also check gaps and cdi.

DeePa
01-25-2006, 12:39 AM
did you use a manual? Do you know how to time it?

http:\\deepa.recongamer.com has the manual for the 200s free to download...look through it and see where you went wrong...

Unclediezel
01-25-2006, 08:56 PM
your pulse rotor is probably upside down, ---Common mistake----D/L Deepas manual and time it properly, There are two ways the rotor assembly can go on---

Noodle
01-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Thanks, I cant download it for some reason. If I could go buy one I would( If I had a place to get one). Maybe somebody can send me the page. This is driving me crazy e-mail is thecanevaris@yahoo.com thanks

danteross77
01-28-2006, 05:22 PM
your pulse rotor is probably upside down, ---Common mistake----D/L Deepas manual and time it properly, There are two ways the rotor assembly can go on---
Completely agree here!! Very common mistake, rotate the rotor 180 put it back together and give it a go, alot easy that pulling back apart. Are you certain some of that metal did not get stuck under one of your valves? It doesn't take much to cause it not to start.

Noodle
01-28-2006, 05:35 PM
I rotated it last night and again two times today with no help. No there was nothing else in there. Well we have two 200s and we took the cdi apart to look at it. And now both of them wont start.