PDA

View Full Version : Might have the Tri-Z top tank problem solved!

Derrick Adams
01-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Just need some info.

I was holding my zinger tank next to the pw50 today and the 50 tank will work no-problem. Problem is, the pw50 tank is smaller yet. However, Yamaha also made the pw80. So now we need to find someone with a pw80 that we can try the tank off of.

There are a couple on ebay right now, but none cheap enough to experiment with.

jsimonh
01-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Derrick said pw80 and MFLI said bw80. Are they the same? Just making sure everyone is on the same page;) . Today when I installed the Zinger tank I have to admit that pulling the tank/fuel pump, and all the lines was alot of fun, but I'm already wishing I had a bigger tank so maybe this will pan out.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!:w00t:

mike from long island
01-16-2006, 11:16 PM
Derrick said pw80 and MFLI said bw80. Are they the same? Just making sure everyone is on the same page;) . Today when I installed the Zinger tank I have to admit that pulling the tank/fuel pump, and all the lines was alot of fun, but I'm already wishing I had a bigger tank so maybe this will pan out.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!:w00t:

crap'ola i read it so fast!! i thought i might finally be able to use the bw80 for refference!!!! o well gotts learn to read better thanks for not bustin on me. :beer