PDA

View Full Version : 84 200 M Carb Rebuild Who Will Do It For Me.

67nova
01-12-2006, 12:58 AM
I have a 84 honda 200m if I sent the carb to someone on this sight that is real good at rebuilding these would SOMEONE rebuild it for me.I dont want to mess around with setting the float etc.Maybe some one that would rebuild this has a kit or I could buy one from dennis kirk or hyper parts.I could box this up in a real small box and send in the mail to your house whos up for the challenge MUST BE A PERFECT JOB DONE.It runs good and idles but I like to make sure its 100% and kits are cheap.I also have a 82 185 that one needs a kit for sure smokes idles funny etc. maybe i would send both carbs.

wanta250r
01-12-2006, 03:09 AM
Its really not that hard to do. I did my first carb rebuild when I was 12 with no mechanical experience. Just take it apart, clean with carb cleaner, spray and/or soak it, if you have compressed air blow out the little passages and so forth. Then replace old part with new ones in the kit. You don't need a manual or anything. It wasn't hard, but I'm sure someone will do it for you if you really want to......

MTS
01-12-2006, 05:18 PM
You can mail it to me if you like, i have lots of experiance with those perticular carbs, Shoot me a PM if your intrested.

Tri-ZNate
01-12-2006, 05:55 PM
I'll do it for ya if ya want. I tear my carbs apart and rebuild them all the time. But its pretty straight forward if you dig in.

trikes4life
01-12-2006, 08:28 PM
*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* that would take you 30 minutes or less to do. Thats the easist thing i have ever done.