PDA

View Full Version : NOT a long thread

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Ok guys i tried starting my bike as many of you know it stopped working.. I tryed to choke it with my hand over the intake and i noticed it will spit out gas out of the back of the carberator (,,,,) (,,,,,) What could this be? :rool:

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 01:11 PM
I cant wait until this bike of mine finally starts :drool: :drool: well yeah this will start soon. Its being brought into a shop or ill see what happens when it warms up :drool: lol _Joe_

darrel632
01-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Look in your 5 other threads
its either, the timing is off, the valves are pooched, yada, yada,
DID YOU BUY A MANUAL?
DID YOU DO A COMPRESSION TEST?
DID YOU DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN HOPE THE TOOTH FAIRY REPAIRED IT?

Annoyed

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 01:15 PM
i have pages from a manual it tells about the tri moto 200 the 225dx and the ytm200EK "my bike" In the manual it goes from pages 1111 or something to 1144

Didnt do a compression test

and i hoped the tooth fairy did come and grant me a wish lol :drool: lol i love the drool icon its the shiznit..~Joe

TeamGeek6
01-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Edit by HondaATC:

TeamGeek6, Your original posts content has been removed. Blatant disregard for the rules and insults directed towards specific members like the content of your post had WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. First, and final warning.

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 01:39 PM
lol i agree thank you geek "your not a geek if affended" lol yeah thank you ill try today with a new plug i just bought instead of my blackish plug thanks alot for the patience. -Joe and darrel try the head up your ass thing let me know how you turn out..... LOL thanks again geek

RacerRichie
01-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Bring it to the dealer young lad.....sounds like this issue is too much 4 ya.......

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 02:45 PM
lol the closeest deal for yamaha is about 60 miles away! Yeah that blows and it would cost more then a regular shop "small engine repair shop" I live in a little town so i would be alot cheaper to do it locally i bet. But i dont plan on bringing it in i want to see what happens when it warms up lad. lol sorry im not a "lad" i perfer the word dude, man or bud.. but whatever thanks for the input.

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 02:51 PM
So basically all i need now is 65+ degrees lol

Yamahauler
01-11-2006, 03:12 PM
let me apoligise for darrell, hes being an idiot. Darrell, a little patience, this is a newbie trying to learn something. If you are offended, then put your head back up your ass and go away.

If you dont like his post, dont answer it.

Did you not see this kid's other threads there geeky?
I dont think he is trying to learn anything, Darrell, myself and Unclediezel (and countless others) have been trying to help this kid fix his bike, he is ignorant and doesnt try anything we tell him.
Take a look at a his threads, and then see if you would have any patience with him, I have posted over 50 times trying to help him, but obviously its not working.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=43841 - 3 pages

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=43900 - 1 page

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=43932 - 4 pages

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=44182 - 1 page

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=44418 - 1 page

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=44262 - 4 pages

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=44619 - 5 pages

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=45646 - 1 page

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=45584 - 7 pages

And now this one...

Roughly added up, that is almost 350 posts!! All for what is very likely to be a simple problem...Thats if he didnt already burn a hole through his piston with ether!

holmstrom
01-11-2006, 03:19 PM
lol i agree thank you geek "your not a geek if affended" lol yeah thank you ill try today with a new plug i just bought instead of my blackish plug thanks alot for the patience. -Joe and darrel try the head up your ass thing let me know how you turn out..... LOL thanks again geek
Hes never even tried the new plug hes claimed he has. i thought that would have been the first thing to try.

slothminx
01-11-2006, 03:23 PM
I am tired of offering advice for the LAD and him just totally ignoring it, and im sure this is what the other guys here are feeling. I wpuld at least feel a little better if he tried one of the 20 things we described in full detail for him to try :rolleyes:

YTM200BOY if the new plug doesnt help you (which im sure it will) then run a compression test.

Yamahauler
01-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Well, for one thing, you know he is never going to run a compression test on it, what else do you tell him?
YTMBOY, have you ever opened the cover of your manual?

slothminx
01-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Ok YTMboy You have solved you own problem on this site about 50 times, wanna know what it is? well ok ill tell you. You keep saying it cant be that carb because you rebuilt it. Well judging by what knowledge you have displayed on here no offense but if i came round to help you get it running right now, that would be the first thing i checked before anything else. Take the carb off and take it to a shop and ask them if you have it together right.

Now, if the guy there checks it over and finds you have a problem in there then have a

If not, look at EVERYTHING you touched i mean anything your hand might have brushed against while you were taking the carb out the first time. check all wires are plugged into each other nicely. Nothing is loose.

If you spend the time retracing everything you touched you will find whats wrong, I guarantee.

Ohh and heres your motivation to get it done. If you cant work it out you will officially be worse that my mum at mechanics lol

Good luck buddy

that was my latest one

RedRider_AK
01-11-2006, 04:11 PM
My 110 did the same thing when I bent an intake valve, so it probably isn't seating the valves right.

darrel632
01-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Geek, I take offence to you period, your an arrogant person whom hasn't bothered looking at 375 posts on this machine. He has ignored all the basics, insulted 1/2 the membership whom has attempted to help him started multiple threads on the same issue, now is using alias' to do it again and has, for 375 posts not even got to the stage of a simple plug gap and change, nor got even the basics of a manual until just recently. I've fixed and maintained 4cycle YTM's for a long time ,the manual is written for a simple read and understanding IE: 16 years old, when I was younger I would go down to a small town shop and get a mech. to help me, I help and teach 1 cyl 4 strokes now as a hobby in the high school you know what? those kids in my class teach me new stuff all the time, most of the writers on this forum have enlightened me on different aspects of ATC maintenance, operation, restoration and storage I FULLY ADMIT I DO NOT HAVE ALL, OR EVEN HALF THE ANSWERS You've insulted alot of the same people he is now. YTM your young, listen and learn, ask once, print it, and go from there, every one wants to and will help if you listen. Geek as always,...... whatever.

And I apologise to anyone whom I offended with this post other than Geek

Darrel

IrvSLedman
01-11-2006, 05:29 PM
yeah, YTM... You need to take it to a shop, or atleast some one with more knowledge if you cant fix it. I know have more then enough understanding of Honda Atcs,(i know urs is a yama) but my fist ATC went to some one with more experence to help me fix it at first. still what you have to do is what i did. Instead of sitting behind your computer screen, go out there and mess with it My first 3 wheeler was in pieces when i got it, and i knew about this forum and occasionally used it, but did not completely depend on it, and i worked on it and put it together and when somthing went wrong i didnt depend on some one else, use your manual they are a great thing, you can figure this out if you actually take your time, and IMO the whole weather thing.. I live in Western Newyork. it get cold, and iv never seen somthing being just "too cold" i have had to pull and pull and pull for an hour but. you can warm thigs up. use a tarp and a torpeedo heater if you really think its cold. that'll warm, it up. just Use your head.

Ryan

IrvSLedman
01-11-2006, 05:31 PM
yeah, YTM... You need to take it to a shop, or atleast some one with more knowledge if you cant fix it. I know have more then enough understanding of Honda Atcs

Ryan

i got side tracked, lol any ways i got the knowledge from working with my hands and using my maunal, and of course asking others, but ya gotta work at it is my point. good luck though

Ryan

Tri-ZNate
01-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Dont you have a garage that is above 65 degrees? hell it was 54 degrees outside today in PA.

traxxasx
01-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Here we go again...again....here we go again...again...same old ***DONT TYPE AROUND THE WORD FILTERS. THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON*** dog just a different day, her go again. A man gatta do what a man gatta do. LMFAO!!!

Howdy
01-11-2006, 07:46 PM
I was ask to give some input in this thread. So here it is:
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

I actually don't see where any of the advice given was taken and applied to the problem. Thus I am sure this reply is a total waste of my time, but here goes any how.

YTM you don't need any more threads about this problem, put a pack of paper in your print and print out all the threads about this problem. The go to your machine and start working on it using advice that has been given. Once you have tried everything then come back and reply to one of your exsisting threads with a update.

Howdy

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Howdy thats what i plan on doing before you said this.... And others here in IL its 30-40 always tomarrow it is to be 48 i will try more troubleshoot ideas...

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 10:54 PM
ok honestly i dont want another page started because im getting annoyed by myself lol.. yes i tried the following a new plug
timing test
possitve not electrical
choke with intake on hand
check pull starter and some other things so dont say im ignorent and i did read my intire manual and i sick of certain people well like 3 that are winny little girls that would do the same stuff if they had a chance to have them as kids if there daddy didn't cater to them buyin em new bikes... puhhhhh :crazy:

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 11:04 PM
bent intake valve i am new here is this in the carb i bet right?? how do i check i would doubt this problem.....

Yamahauler
01-11-2006, 11:07 PM
Ok, from your poor grammer, I cannot entirely figure out what you just said, but I assume by the "3 winny little girls" you are referring to me as one of them. Thats a real nice thing to say considering I posted over 50 times trying to help you.

do the same stuff if they had a chance to have them as kids if there daddy didn't cater to them buyin em new bikes... puhhhhh

I am 17, every bike I have bought is from my pocket!!!!!!
I saved to buy my Yamahauler!!!!
I saved to buy my 90!!!!
I saved to buy my 225!!!!
I took out a loan a year ago to buy my tri-z's!!!!!!
It is paid off because I work at a JOB!!!!!
I buy all my parts!!!!
Dont start saying that I would be posting the same way as you did if I had a problem. I posted once about problems I had! Then used the opinions of the guys on here, along with my manual to figure out my problems.

I have the exact same bike as you, 1983 ytm200ek. It is the easiest bike to work on. In fact, this weekend, I dissassembling the top end, both clutches, the flywheel and puting a new bottom end in, (mine was screwed)
I plan on doing this in one weekend, basically tearing the whole motor apart and reassembling it.

So dont start saying my daddy buys me new bikes........If he offered to buy me one, I would refuse, I work for what I own, if you dont have a job, who bought your bike?????? Daddy??

You have just royally pissed me off......:mad:

This is my last post

YTM200BOY
01-11-2006, 11:10 PM
ok well yamahauler your a true triker.. im not talking about you your a nice guy your independent thats how it should be.. I am the same way in 3 months ill be 16 so i can get a job and buy some trikes and parts like you.... I paided every cent so far for my bike also it feels better then some1 giving you money..-well i think.-Joe

Tri-ZNate
01-11-2006, 11:14 PM
bent intake valve i am new here is this in the carb i bet right?

:eek: :crazy: Look in your manual and you'll see the intake valve is in your engine. Thats how fuel gets in there.

edog
01-11-2006, 11:20 PM
WTF,this person needs to be slapped with a big Brown Trout.lol

traxxasx
01-12-2006, 04:27 AM
WTF,this person needs to be slapped with a big Brown Trout.lol

LOL!! some guys were saying that to me awhile back in the chat.

chris200x
01-12-2006, 06:15 AM
tym200boy. Dont get discouraged... it took me a thread with about 4,526 posts to fugure out how to rebuild the carb on my 200x. And I'm 32 years old! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :banned:

edog
01-12-2006, 10:26 AM
You should just be slapped.LOL

YTM200BOY
01-12-2006, 11:42 AM
lol it feels good now knowing older people have long threads aswell. Lets start a club.. The wacked up fish clan. lol i look in my pages today after school for intake valve..

IrvSLedman
01-13-2006, 07:50 PM
..in the Carb.. well if there there then that.. is just amazing and i want one.