PDA

View Full Version : flash backs

tri-z_250R
01-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Has anyone here sold a trike, and has now come to regret it (for me it was my first one)? I sold it about 2 months ago and i have been trikeless since then. Today at school in my auto mechanics class i walked into the shop and right there in the middle of the place there was a 1985 brig red 250ES. Right then i started to remember all the things i have done with mine (all the work i have done to it to get it where it is now). Then i started to remember how fun they are and now i really want it back, for a couple of reasons... Im stuck with parts i cant use, trikes own :TrikesOwn and there fun to have. So now im buyin' it back from the guy for alot less the what i sold it for :D.

how many have had this happen to them?

ScottZJ
01-09-2006, 10:10 PM
I have sold around 7 Big reds in the past 20 years and have regretted it every time I did that. So now I think I am catching back up with how many I have now (3 and 2 more in the makes). hahaha.

xman23
01-09-2006, 11:03 PM
i never did it yet, but i am debating on whether or not to, i have a 200x and put some aftermarket things on it and have been keeping care of it, but im going to buy a gsxr 750 or a r6 and kinda need the money so im debating

ATCnut
01-09-2006, 11:49 PM
I just keep all my trikes :w00t: :p I finally sold my 185s just because I did not ever see using it when I have three sxs and a big red.