PDA

View Full Version : Time to camp out at the mailbox: 5 page Tri-Z spread in ATV Sport this month

Billy Golightly
01-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I've got to say this REALLY REALLY suprised me. Theres a pretty neat little 5 page article in ATV Sport going over the beginnings of the Tri-Z (With all up to date and recent photos) and how it compared to the other trikes. THey actually bash on it a little bit hard compared to the Honda and Kawasaki (Jimmy White calls it a piece of crap :lol: ) But its still an excellent read. They also mention in one of the captions of the magazine that there are many three-wheeler fans still out there and to check www.3wheeler-world.com and www.3wheeler.org (Kind of got the address messed up because half was on one line, and the other half on another, but I guess thats OK).

I'm gonna have to email in now some pictures of my updated Tri-Z to show them how I've nearly fixed all the handling problems. I'll have to make sure to mention Trikefest too :D

Kintore
01-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Sweet! Mike told me about it too (honda200s1984) I cant wait to see it! Im going to read it asap. Make sure you mention TF, then might want a read up on it!

Mike_Ham_250R
01-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Yup I posted that on Tri2Stroke.com. You got that issue kind of late Billy? I got mine a week ago. But yeah I read it, I never knew the tri-z werent that ballanced, but i always wanted to know why not many people raced them.

Billy Golightly
01-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Dang, and here I thought I was the first one to get it! I also just noticed while going through it that theres some pictures of Susan Parker (Photos by Nate Walsh) that were taken on a track here in town. Thats actually the same track that the guys I'm working with now had built and then got closed down by the county. We're going to be building a replacement track here and thats what I'm going to be tied up with doing this year. We're turning in all papers to the zoning board this coming week. I just thought that was pretty bad ass. The article also mentions that she has a 250R with 20's on it and everytime I go to WRC Racing its sitting there right next to the front door. Pretty neat to see something local like that in full color print magazine :D

Darius1502
01-08-2006, 05:20 AM
Long live the Tri Z...a better machine than the 250R...trust me!!

Mosh
01-08-2006, 10:10 AM
is that atv action or atv sport? when does it hit the news stand? i must have that.

Louis Mielke
01-08-2006, 12:19 PM
So how about someone scan the article?

Billy Golightly
01-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Its ATV Sport magazine. The March issue (Dont know why it came out so early?) My scanner is down or I'd atleast scan one page. If someone does scan it though I'd request that out of a courtesy to the mag you dont copy the whole article.

Louis Mielke
01-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Yeah I guess that the proper thing to do. Didn't really think about it being brand new and everything.