PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP on my 200es

ATC rider from h
02-27-2003, 08:47 PM
high range does not work on my 200es it is in the gear box its like its not engagingdoes anyone have some kind of material on the gear box

ATCkrazy
02-27-2003, 09:43 PM
Guys I wanna interduce ya all to my buddie/neighbor, the ATC rider from hell!! this hillbilly was born to ride to trikes! anyway he's got my old 200ES. Just so ya know, he's not "The Hillbilly from hell", im the hillbilly from hell(if anyone can recall that un-pleasentness I caused)but dont worry, i've changed my ways.

jeswinehart
02-28-2003, 06:05 AM
well then, in that case,,,, welcome aboard !

no relly, i don't remember any back issues (lol)

john

jeswinehart
02-28-2003, 06:24 AM
outer shifter info. hopefully it is in the cam movement (#24) cuz it get's real complicated after that,,,

ATCRYDER
02-28-2003, 09:29 PM
Guys I wanna interduce ya all to my buddie/neighbor, the ATC rider from hell!! this hillbilly was born to ride to trikes! anyway he's got my old 200ES. Just so ya know, he's not "The Hillbilly from hell", im the hillbilly from hell(if anyone can recall that un-pleasentness I caused)but dont worry, i've changed my ways.

This is the "Hillbilly from Hell :rolleyes: " from the old 3ww board and that little "Hardcore Trikin -thing"....Youve definently grown up, kid. Props.

ATCkrazy
02-28-2003, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the info jes, I'l be help'n him work on it this weekend, I think i found a 200es parts trike, missing bout every thing xcept the shaft drive and gearbox, my buddie that runs a shop(ever heard of mark's ATV-cycle repair in pittsfield NY?) has it in his junkyard, he's probaly sell it to me for like $15-20. ATC RYDER, no offence er nothing but dont call me a "kid" im 17, unless yer 80 im no kid, I work 8-5 just like anyone else(still work at the farm) xcept im laid off till april cause theres not nuff work, so im kinda bored till the snow melts(snowmobileing is geting old :? ) and i can go back to work.