PDA

View Full Version : 250r almost Roller (PICS)

BigTBones
12-31-2005, 11:54 PM
Well i finally decided to run over to my neighbors houseand snap a few pics of the 250r that i might be picking up this next week. It needs a few things well...alot of things but its another start to a great project. Once i sell the 350x then i will be really looking for a motor. This project is going to be a father son project. My dad wants to redo/restore our 85 bigred. So while hes working on that then i will have a project to do along with him. Well here are the pics. The frame is pc'ed along with all three hubs its comes with everything including a 1/4 in thick of dust except for the motor, electrictals, airbox, carb, gas tank, headlight and tail light, carrier, bearings and groment/nuts and bolts/mounts. everything else is next to the bike in a few boxes. well enouh blabbing heres the pics:

gasmask
01-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Well i finally decided to run over to my neighbors houseand snap a few pics of the 250r that i might be picking up this next week. It needs a few things well...alot of things but its another start to a great project. Once i sell the 350x then i will be really looking for a motor. This project is going to be a father son project. My dad wants to redo/restore our 85 bigred. So while hes working on that then i will have a project to do along with him. Well here are the pics. The frame is pc'ed along with all three hubs its comes with everything including a 1/4 in thick of dust except for the motor, electrictals, airbox, carb, gas tank, headlight and tail light, carrier, bearings and groment/nuts and bolts/mounts. everything else is next to the bike in a few boxes. well enouh blabbing heres the pics:
check pm's

BigTBones
01-02-2006, 01:53 AM
oh are you the one asked about that front tire?? Ya this bike is going to be set up for sand that is if i buy it but if i dont i will let you do some dealing with the owner?

gasmask
01-02-2006, 10:45 AM
that will work..thanks

BigTBones
01-05-2006, 12:10 AM
well i purchased it today for $400? Im not sure yet if i got a deal or not. I got alot more parts that didnt mention in my first post. Right now i need a 86 250r carrier, all electronics, headlight, tank, MOTOR...lol, carb and all the brakes except the rotors. It even came with the original front tire on gold rim and 2 sets of paddle tires (way worn haulers and sand skates). i will take some more pics tomarrow.

gasmask
01-05-2006, 08:11 PM
well i purchased it today for $400? Im not sure yet if i got a deal or not. I got alot more parts that didnt mention in my first post. Right now i need a 86 250r carrier, all electronics, headlight, tank, MOTOR...lol, carb and all the brakes except the rotors. It even came with the original front tire on gold rim and 2 sets of paddle tires (way worn haulers and sand skates). i will take some more pics tomarrow.
r *Edited* going to sell me that tire?

BigTBones
01-06-2006, 03:13 AM
heres a couple more pics! Im getting a little collection of paddles?

Russell 350X
01-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Definetly looks like a good project. Keep us updated with pics on the resto!

Russ

breastman569
01-06-2006, 05:24 PM
if you have the swingarm off the bike replace the bearings thats the best thing that i can tell you because if you decided to do it later its a job and half.

BigTBones
01-06-2006, 07:20 PM
the bearings have already been replaced! Thanks. I might be looking for an extended swingarm also???