PDA

View Full Version : ricky stator? yellow & green wires how do they go???

NOUSAGI
12-28-2005, 08:47 PM
ok ive finally got me a ricky stator lighting coil for my motor and i have a few questions before i install it:

1. the green & yellow wires go where on the coil? does the yellow go to the start of the wineding of the coil or the end it....... or does the green wire?

2. im gonna use a 12/voltage regulator in series after the yellow lighting wire, after the voltage regulator out too a fusable wire then out too the lights..... is this correct to get the corrected amount of juice to the lights and no more? the fuseable wire would be so i dont blow any bulbs..........would this set-up also correct the demness.... im useing also 45 watt haligon head lights .............................................

...................(atc200s honda) motor

TtownJoeShow
12-28-2005, 11:04 PM
ya might get more answers if you secify the engine that you are asking about...Good luck!

NOUSAGI
12-29-2005, 05:02 PM
any body????? i really need a answer to these questions quick .....let me refraze the main question:

on a atc200s honda motor ----- in order to replace for a 75 watt ricky stator, how would the yellow and green wire get soldered on to the ricky stator coil.....

see these coils use a wire wounded around, one end of the wire is at the start and the other end is the end of it......the yellow and green wires are to get soldered on these ends but yellow goes too which end and also green wire goes where? or does it matter?