PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Germany...

Sir Quickly
12-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Hello Guys,
My Name is Robert (Sir Quickly) and i live in Germany...
...and these are my Rides...
http://www.thole-glas.de/bikes1.jpg
...the other pictures:
www.thole-glas.de/bikes2.jpg
www.thole-glas.de/bikes3.jpg
www.thole-glas.de/bikes4.jpg
www.thole-glas.de/bikes5.jpg
www.thole-glas.de/bikes6.jpg

Wickedfinger
12-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Welcome and nice rides. Its nice to see a Honda in there - There seems to an abundance of Tri-Z's and Tecates over there in europe - but not alot of Hondas. I'm assuming thats a 200S or 185S?. Did you paint it yellow?.

250r'en +TCB
12-28-2005, 12:49 PM
welocome!!! I couldn't help but notice the tire on the front of the Z on the right.....Is that tri-Z street legal??? Ever taken it on the autobahn??? I sure as hell would! hahaha!!! Speaking of the autobahn, next time your on it, put the pedal to the metal for all us guys in the US and canada and britan who don't have the privalge to do it ourselves!!!
-Thanks, Devin

Sir Quickly
12-28-2005, 12:51 PM
Hello, it´s a 185s, it runs great !
Paint in yellow...
On Friday i will get my new 200s (in red)

The Honda and the two Tri-Z´s are Street-Legal !
German Autobahn...no Problem !
The Tri-Z runs 140km/h...:D

Rgds
Sir Quickly

(Sorry, my English is...)

2XTREME
12-28-2005, 01:02 PM
Welcome aboard Matey!!!
Awsome rides!!! I have to ask: What is the small yellow quad looking thing next to the Tr-Z?
X

Sir Quickly
12-28-2005, 01:13 PM
the little Thing is a Mini-Quad, 50ccm, 2Stroke, 60km/h, it´s from Taiwan...

slothminx
12-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Welcome and nice rides. Its nice to see a Honda in there - There seems to an abundance of Tri-Z's and Tecates over there in europe - but not alot of Hondas. I'm assuming thats a 200S or 185S?. Did you paint it yellow?.

I know of way more R's than tecates over here!! Im always seeing hondas on ebay less yamahas and almost no kawi's

Great to see some more Z's in europe tho! and they look in great condition. :beer :beer

Will

1DEADPRESIDENT
12-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Very nice trikes. I have to ask about the speedos you have mounted. Does the Tri-Z have a Koso tach/speedo combo? How about some pic's? The yellow honda slays me :lol: :lol: It probably wants to be red instead. :lol: :lol: :welcome:

Sir Quickly
12-28-2005, 02:03 PM
yes, it´s a Koso SR-XR, tomorrow i will make some pics...

Rgds
Sir Quickly

1DEADPRESIDENT
12-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks, also interested in how the speedo works? I am looking at one of those for my 200x.

ScottZJ
12-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Nice 3 wheelers man, gotta love the street legal trikes.

He Mannwillkommen zum Brett. Sie haben etwa wirklich netten 3 Wheelers! Ich liebe sie seiend die zugelassene Straße. Ich wohnte in Frankfurt für ein ungefähr Jahr mit meiner Tante und Liebe Deutschland. Meine Familie kommt aus Deutschland, aber ich war in den US geboren.

YAMAHA_Jim
12-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Welcome to 3wheeler world. I have no idea what ScottZJ said but those are some nice trikes ya got there.
I like that small suzuki quad the most.I've never seen one quite like that.Is it 50cc or 80cc?

firefirefire90
12-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Hallo, heißt willkommen zu dieser Stelle. Sind Sie auf 3wheeler.org? Mein Deutsch ist nicht ebenso gut als es war so ich appologize gewesen. . ist viele von uns hier, dass Deutsch spricht. Wie können Sie einen tri-z auf der deutschen Autobahn fahren? !?! Ich bedeute, dass ich mich ans Gehen von 140mph im audi erinnere. WOW

hahahaha... was auf?

You ever go to Darmstadt? Wonderful town. Christmas there was awesome. Can't wait for more pics.:w00t:

Wickedfinger
12-28-2005, 08:07 PM
I know of way more R's than tecates over here!! Im always seeing hondas on ebay less yamahas and almost no kawi's

Great to see some more Z's in europe tho! and they look in great condition. :beer :beer

Will
It just seems from what I've seen, that we hear of and see alot more Tri-Z's and Yamahas in general than anything else in Europe, especially Germany. You do live there though so I'll take your word for it. I guess everything could be regional though, just like here in the USA. For example - I live on the east coast, in Pennsylvainia and in my 20 some odd years of riding ATV's, I've never even seen a Tecate 3 or 4 in person!. They are just rare here.

Glenn J
12-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Nice Audi in the background. What kind of front bumper do you have in it?

Six Stroke
12-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Hello there! I'll be in Germany in April, so maybe I'll have to pick up a Euro trike. :w00t:

For the Americans - Did you know that it's possible to get a speeding ticket on the Autobahn?

sideshow_bob
12-29-2005, 03:36 PM
Wow those are some nice trikes...I also like the Suzuki street magic...How fast is the street magic on the autobahn?

Cheers.

firefirefire90
12-29-2005, 04:20 PM
cant you only get a speeding ticket for going to slow? ?I remember us passing up police a lot of the times...also the left lane was passing lane, and if you wanted to pass them you flashed them with your high beams...guess laws have changed?

Rm250RF900R
12-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Very nice.. I like that bike. Kinda reminds me of a old RV125. Or a fatcat. Now all you need is a nice ATC250r and maybe a Tecate.

Sir Quickly
12-29-2005, 05:41 PM
hello,
the grey bike is a adly rt 50 (suzuki tr50), with bigbore kit 80ccm, 110km/h,
pics of the koso and the trikes and bikes follows at this weekend...
...today, the weather was too bad...snow, snow, snow.
but funny to ride my Honda !!

Im looking for a Muffler for my Tri-Z (bling-bling)
but in Germany, i will get only the original Muffler...
have anyone an idea, where i can by a good looking Muffler
or shops they will ship to Germany?

Sorry for my english...i hope you can understand...

1DEADPRESIDENT
12-29-2005, 06:03 PM
SQ How far from Munich or Frankfort are you? If you find the muffler here /US and need it sent to either of those Cities let me know.

Sir Quickly
12-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Hello,
I live in Mitterndorf, about 250km till Munich.
Can you tell me a good Online Shop for 3Wheeler Parts?

(Glenn J)
It´s the Bumper of the RS2 Audi on my Cabrio...

http://www.thole-glas.de/e3_1_b

nouseforaname90
12-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Ich spreche Deutch, aber nicht so gut.. :( lol
Nice rides. Where exactly do you live in Germany?

Nevermind, you just answered that.
Is that converted Z yours? Ever taken that thing on the Autobahn? I bet it would go some pretty crazy speeds without the extra wheel and weight.

sideshow_bob
12-29-2005, 11:16 PM
hello,
the grey bike is a adly rt 50 (suzuki tr50), with bigbore kit 80ccm, 110km/h,
pics of the koso and the trikes and bikes follows at this weekend...
...today, the weather was too bad...snow, snow, snow.
but funny to ride my Honda !!

Im looking for a Muffler for my Tri-Z (bling-bling)
but in Germany, i will get only the original Muffler...
have anyone an idea, where i can by a good looking Muffler
or shops they will ship to Germany?

Sorry for my english...i hope you can understand...

Over here (New Zealand) we call Suzuki Tr50's "Street Magics"

Your english is fine,we can understand you..

Dammit!
12-29-2005, 11:58 PM
The Tri-Z runs 140km/h...:D

Rgds
Sir Quickly

(Sorry, my English is...)

What did you do to it to get it to go that fast?

ATC777
12-31-2005, 05:01 PM
Hello, and welcome to the site. This is a great place. Those are really nice trikes.

atc777

edog
12-31-2005, 06:43 PM
What did you do to it to get it to go that fast?
Silly,don't you know every thing on the Autobaun goes fast.

Sir Quickly
01-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Hello Guys,
sorry for my late answer, about the koso...
but here in germany, the 3wheelerforums does not work fine, it´s very slow and sometimes offline...
The Koso-Speedo works good for 2 and 4 Stroke Engines
It´s a Koso SR-XR. The Price here in Germany is 99 Euro.

here the pics.
www.thole-glas.de/koso
www.thole-glas.de/koso 2

Best wishes
Sir Quickly

Sir Quickly
01-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Hello Guys,
sorry for my late answer, about the koso...
but here in germany, the 3wheelerforums does not work fine, it´s very slow and sometimes offline...
The Koso-Speedo works good for 2 and 4 Stroke Engines
It´s a Koso SR-XR. The Price here in Germany is 99 Euro.

here the pics.
http://www.thole-glas.de/koso
http://www.thole-glas.de/koso%202

Best wishes
Sir Quickly

Huffa
01-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Very nice trikes Sir Quickly. Your not :wondering a King or anything like that, are you?

I can't imagine the insurance you pay on those as opposed to a motorcycle.

Ya have to admit guys, they must be down right dangerous on the street! They actully allow them on the Autoban ???????? Come on now, this can't (:banned: ) be true?

YOE King Sir Quickly You may be able to help me possibly in finding out about a bicycle I have. It was made in West Germany in the 1950's. It is 20" boys and called a Lindy (the headbadge) and has a fine detailed elephant on the front fender, like old cars have on hood. I can't find a thing about the bike on the net :(.

It is very rare.

Should I pm you or post a pic on here or your not interested in helping me at all (if it's possible)? I just want to know if it's worth anything and maybe if you showed it to a old bicycle shop.............

IrvSLedman
01-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey man and welcome.. Love your trikes.. lol we got a dutch forgein exchange student at our buddys house, all he talks about is back home, but he says in Holland hes never seen a trike.. I made him ride mine when he got here, he loved it.

EricWL
01-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Hello and welcome to the boards!
Nice bikes! Beautiful Yamaha's.

Russell 350X
01-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Hey welcome to 3WW. You got a nice set of toys there, I especially like the 185S lol thngs freakin awsosme.

Russ

Sir Quickly
01-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Hello,
two new Pics of my Honda 185...

http://www.thole-glas.de/Donau2
http://www.thole-glas.de/Donau1