PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about PK intake?

penguin
12-26-2005, 03:38 AM
I bought a honda 110 a while back and the guy told me it was the fastest 110 he had ever seen or even ridden. He had it just sitting in his shed and was just tired of it sitting so I got it for $50. Well after a closer look I see that it had a short intake with a big carb. The intake has PK on the side of it and the carb looks like one the size of a 200x carb. Anyone ever heard or seen anything like this?

Vealmonkey
12-26-2005, 09:22 AM
In an old 3 wheeling magazine I have, a test was done on different intakes. The PK intake was the highest air flowing intake. The more air you flow, the more fuel you can flow. This matters most with the throttle wide open. I just found a PK racing manifold myself on a trike a buddy picked up for me down in florida and I will be putting it on a modified 90 or 110. PK racing made all kinds of other products like frames also

penguin
12-26-2005, 11:35 PM
oh ok, thanks for the info. I dont know what I will do with it. Anyone interested or I might ebay it.

350x'inNY
12-27-2005, 12:21 AM
oh ok, thanks for the info. I dont know what I will do with it. Anyone interested or I might ebay it.

Hmmmm... wonder if it'd work on my US90?? I got a PK intake for my soon to be installed 300R motor. It adds a port for a boost bottle setup! :beer

Vealmonkey
12-27-2005, 08:50 PM
penguin, How much do you want for the intake? Let me know with shipping to Baltimore, MD 21227. And let me know if youi want a Postal money order.