PDA

View Full Version : Hondaline atc Cooler Rack

BigTBones
12-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Well i happened to run across these Atc front cooler racks the other day. The instruction that came with the racks says that they will mount to an ATC or TRX. I held it up to my 85 bigred and it looks that it will mount to the front rack. There in NOS condition and 1 of them includes the original hardware. They have been sitting on the shelf for a while! The instructions show these cooler racks mounting up to a 125m, 110 or 200s front rack not the 250es rack? I dont know much about them and I was wondering if anyone knew anything?

chris200x
12-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Have you tried mounting it yet to your red?. I don't see why it wouldn't bolt right up.

Geez, i just thought of something. If it fits your big red it will fit the front rack on my 250sx. Will you be selling one of those?

BigTBones
12-22-2005, 08:45 PM
maybe im not sure yet? If i do your on the top of the list!!!

ScottZJ
12-22-2005, 11:41 PM
Yeah they bolt onto a 110 up to a 250es big red front rack. The bolt holes line up perfect to the front rack and stick up a couple inches to hold the cooler in. Add a nice black strap to it to hold it down and there you have it. The problem with those racks are they dont fit the new small coolers, just alittle too tight. Get one of those soft coolers and it works great...........peace

BigTBones
12-23-2005, 01:25 AM
what do you think one of these will bring in $$$?

88 Turbo Coupe
12-23-2005, 07:35 AM
what do you think one of these will bring in $$$?

$500.00 With hardware

350x'inNY
12-23-2005, 07:53 AM
:rolleyes:
$500.00 With hardware:rolleyes: :crazy:

Anyhow.... If you go to WalMart, they have an old "retro" style Coleman cooler that fit them perfectly. Thanks again Mike from LI!:beer

88 Turbo Coupe
12-23-2005, 08:36 AM
A headlight guard for a 250r just recently sold for $255.00. The rack is MUCH more RARE than headlight guards you see listed on Ebay almost everyday.

Tri-ZNate
12-23-2005, 08:51 AM
:rolleyes: someone really wants them then. I'd figure it was like $50.

chris200x
12-23-2005, 08:53 AM
maybe im not sure yet? If i do your on the top of the list!!!

If i'm on top of the list why would you go list it in ebay? :cry: :mad: :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4599522327&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

BigTBones
12-23-2005, 03:42 PM
i posted the one without the hardware i know you would want the nicer one??? Duh!! I onlly offer the best of the stuff to the forums. unless you want that one too?

350x'inNY
12-23-2005, 05:09 PM
A headlight guard for a 250r just recently sold for $255.00. The rack is MUCH more RARE than headlight guards you see listed on Ebay almost everyday.

I bought mine on ebay.. NIB w/ instructions, decals and hardware in May for $27.

mike from long island
12-23-2005, 06:24 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crazy:

Anyhow.... If you go to WalMart, they have an old "retro" style Coleman cooler that fit them perfectly. Thanks again Mike from LI!:beer

you never gave me the $$$$ for it!!!!!!!! i had to actually give her the money from my pocket!! lol so you still owe me.:beer

350x'inNY
12-23-2005, 06:28 PM
you never gave me the $$$$ for it!!!!!!!! i had to actually give her the money from my pocket!! lol so you still owe me.:beer

Ummm... then I'll gladly give you the $10 and you can give me back the NOS Black Tri-Z plastic I gave you for only the lens protector for a 350X... opened and no instruction no less! I think you still owe ME. hahahaha:beer

mike from long island
12-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Ummm... then I'll gladly give you the $10 and you can give me back the NOS Black Tri-Z plastic I gave you for only the lens protector for a 350X... opened and no instruction no less! I think you still owe ME. hahahaha:beer

ok but you will have to come here and get it. i sent you so many extras for the big red i gave away.never to recieve anything for the shipping cost. so i am not sending you anything else threw the mail. plus i told you,you had to give me $$ for the cooler. even todd gave me cash!! and that is even harder to get!!!!!!!! he is married and has to break into fort wife to get cash!!!!!! :lol: :lol: not to mention how little you paid for the headlight plastic. if it is a matter of getting the better end of the deal. we can go back and start all over. i return all the cash,part you gave me. then you can return the bike,parts,shipping, and cooler. :w00t: but i dont think it need to come to this,does it? i figure you got the extra parts from me for that frame you got for free. i was happy with that. but if you feel taken just say the word. and ill make it good. dont want another skippy episode!!!

350x'inNY
12-23-2005, 08:16 PM
ok but you will have to come here and get it. i sent you so many extras for the big red i gave away.never to recieve anything for the shipping cost. so i am not sending you anything else threw the mail. plus i told you,you had to give me $$ for the cooler. even todd gave me cash!! and that is even harder to get!!!!!!!! he is married and has to break into fort wife to get cash!!!!!! :lol: :lol: not to mention how little you paid for the headlight plastic. if it is a matter of getting the better end of the deal. we can go back and start all over. i return all the cash,part you gave me. then you can return the bike,parts,shipping, and cooler. :w00t: but i dont think it need to come to this,does it? i figure you got the extra parts from me for that frame you got for free. i was happy with that. but if you feel taken just say the word. and ill make it good. dont want another skippy episode!!!

Geez dude.... tell me how you really feel? I was joking around like I thought you were... I'll PayPal ya $10. Have a Merry Christmas. :crazy:

EDIT : Added in your shipping $$$ too.... I M DONE W/IT!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha :welcome:

mike from long island
12-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Geez dude.... tell me how you really feel? I was joking around like I thought you were... I'll PayPal ya $10. Have a Merry Christmas. :crazy:

EDIT : Added in your shipping $$$ too.... I M DONE W/IT!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha :welcome:

it was all good fun. i never ment anything by it. just remember we slept together. if i was gonna make a move i had my chance then!!!!! lol todd was here earlier, where just having a good laugh about it.

put it this way you have credit it with me know. please dont tell santa!!! merry friggin X-mas :beer

chris200x
12-23-2005, 09:06 PM
:lol: :rolleyes: :crazy:

Do any of you guys no if it will fit if i have a headlight guard on there aswell? Just guesiing but it looks like it might get in the way?

350x'inNY
12-23-2005, 09:28 PM
it was all good fun. i never ment anything by it. just remember we slept together. if i was gonna make a move i had my chance then!!!!! lol todd was here earlier, where just having a good laugh about it.

put it this way you have credit it with me know. please dont tell santa!!! merry friggin X-mas :beer

:welcome: :beer :welcome: :beer :welcome: :beer