PDA

View Full Version : Service Honda--200X part numbers

ATCT
12-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Based on previous threads, I know there's people out there who use Service Honda pretty regularly. I was wondering, how do you order anything without the OEM part number? I want to look and see what they have available, but their web site appears to be impossible to use unless you have these numbers.

Perhaps someone out there has some part numbers for the following for a 1983 or 1984 ATC200X:

rear fenders
front fender
rear grab bar
handlebars
on/off headlight switch
seat

Thanks.

Orangecnty250r
12-18-2005, 09:12 PM
Service Honda has the Fiche finder you can connect to right on the their website to find every part number on every Honda from 1969 on

ATCT
12-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Ah, ok. Great. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
12-18-2005, 09:25 PM
I will beat any of service hondas prices, I am a seller of new honda parts can get you anything that you want faster shpping. just ask what you are looking for and I will get you a price no part number or messin around

Dammit!
12-18-2005, 09:32 PM
I will beat any of service hondas prices

That's pretty sweet. Will definitely keep in mind next time I order parts. :beer

ATCT
12-18-2005, 10:53 PM
I will beat any of service hondas prices, I am a seller of new honda parts can get you anything that you want faster shpping. just ask what you are looking for and I will get you a price no part number or messin around
OK, I'll send you a list of what I want. I now have the Service Honda prices, so if you can beat it, please feel free.

thedeatons
12-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Okay since you're throwing those offers out, I need an NOS seat for my 1981
185S... The seat is discontinued, but if you can find it I will give you a bunch of cash for it.... Please let me know.... Sorry for the hijack...!!

ATCT
12-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Okay since you're throwing those offers out, I need an NOS seat for my 1981
185S... The seat is discontinued, but if you can find it I will give you a bunch of cash for it.... Please let me know.... Sorry for the hijack...!!

FYI, your inbox for private messages is full. I couldn't reply to your post. (sorry for the diversion).

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
12-18-2005, 11:28 PM
hey sorry everybody I tried to clear my inbox and erased everything please re pm me your lists if possible very sorry

ATCT
12-18-2005, 11:43 PM
hey sorry everybody I tried to clear my inbox and erased everything please re pm me your lists if possible very sorry

I just sent it again.

ATCT
12-19-2005, 08:11 PM
OK, well, last night I went on Service Honda, found all the part numbers I needed and then did a search on their site. I was skeptical, in that, parts I knew were discontinued were stated as being available through Service Honda. So, I gave them a call today and, lo and behold, almost none of them were available. So, those who said that their site is not accurrate, were very correct.

In other words, if you're going to order through Service Honda, give 'em a call. They are very helpful on the phone. There website, however, needs a bit of work.

It's sad, because I wonder how outdated the site is. I guessing it's not that long outdated, and if so, in the recent past, there were a ton of available parts for an '83-84 200X.