PDA

View Full Version : tri-z resto is done yeah!!!

Mosh
12-18-2005, 12:02 AM
well here it is.i brought home in boxes.it is done. i rode her tonite! i just wanna say thanx to everyone her who helped/you know who you are. i need left rear fender bracket and possibly a kicker if any one has one.i know it dont look the greatest, but she is up and runnin.:)

CHAINSAW
12-18-2005, 12:04 AM
Looks good man!! Congrats on figuring it all out, that is a chore in itself with the Tri Zs.

2XTREME
12-18-2005, 02:12 AM
Looks good,Nice job Man!
X

twgranger
12-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Looks great. I like the looks of the yellow and black combo for the plastic.

3leggeddog
12-18-2005, 11:27 AM
looks good man.bring her out for the new years day ride.get some seat time on that hot rod

Mosh
12-18-2005, 12:05 PM
looks good man.bring her out for the new years day ride.get some seat time on that hot rod
i am scared.if i break anything,i will have a hard time findin parts:lol: .plus i am a chill baby.i would love to go to wells,with you guys but no can do.my boys birthday is on the 31st and the truck is in storage.have fun

CHAINSAW
12-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Dont worry about breaking stuff.. I used to put mine through their paces, and never had a problem coming up with parts. Go out and ride it man.. thats what they were meant for.

Kintore
12-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Sweet! Glad you gor her done Moshman. You will love it, trust me. So how do you like it?

slothminx
12-18-2005, 05:30 PM
GREAT! another Z thats back up and running!. And shes lookign good too;) just get some rear fenders on there and she will be pimpin!

:beer:

BigGreenMachine
12-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Look closer minx, fenders look to be on there lol. How do you like the Spidertracs? I would like something lighter and softer then them personally.

slothminx
12-18-2005, 06:04 PM
WHOOPS! :crazy: lol i missed them! :rolleyes: yep shes looking great then!;)

Mosh
12-18-2005, 06:55 PM
well i have only rode it 5 minutes.the spider tracs are just some junkers i had.when new they are awesome,but those are worn.i went out today,to switch tires and run her a little and she would not start:wondering .it was just poppin out the pipe.so after lookin around it backfired out the fuel pump vacumn line.flames even.which i dont understand.it ran great last nite.so i looked around some more and i could get it start with the choke on but would not idle. i found she was suckin air at the reed cage and intake boot. the stuff i got was modded to fit a yz jug and was ground out a little. so i took the intake off and sure enough,you could see an air gap.so, my trike sucks has a intake boot and reed cage on the way for me.i will have to wait till those come in.then try her again.this is the sucky part of basket case bikes.gettin all the bugs worked out.so i will keep my nose to the stone.and keep you updated

LonesomeTriZ
12-18-2005, 07:41 PM
That black and yellow does look good. it looks a lot like my YFZ. I may have to do that for a photo shoot.

MTS
12-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Yep, they should be there by wenday Mosh! Git that rag goin!!!