PDA

View Full Version : It's done and it's WICKED!!!!!!

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 12:52 AM
Today was the maiden voyage for the Z after all of the Mods I have been doing for the last Month or so.First off the Banshee carrier is a great set up,The Blaster Boost bottle was a great addition with the new DG pipe.I got the bottom end I was wanting.She is crisp and fast.The top mount fuel tank feeds the carb way better than the fuel pump could ever think of doing.I will attach some pics and also a list of parts she just took on.Thanks for all the help from everyone and advise for different questions I had .She runs great,I didn't get to take her out for very long but she is damn strong.
X:beer :beer :beer

Factory Black rear fenders
Black Maier front fender
Aussie Duner Black rad shrouds
DG Nickle Xtreme pipe
Blaster Boost bottle
Banshee Billet Double roller bearing rear carrier
Lonestar Banshee Sprocket hub
Lonestar Banshee brake hub
Wave Banshee brake rotor
Banshee rear caliper
Lonestar Billet block off plate
Dura Blue Posi-lock axle nut
ITP C-Series aluminum wheels
ITP Holeshot 19x10-10 rear tires
Dunlop 23x8-12 front tire
Zinger top mount fuel tank
Honda 250R Vortex Motion Pro twist throttle assy.
Pro-Taper High rise bar mounts
Pro-Taper ATV low rise bars
Motion Pro Clutch cable
MSR Shorty clutch lever/perch
EBC front pads
UFO 2004 RM85 front #plate
Lonestar Billet Banshee hubs
Stainless steel polished allen bolt kit
:pics: :pics: :pics: :pics:

Yamahauler
12-06-2005, 01:10 AM
That looks real SWEET!!!
We'll need some action pics of that bike.
Where did you get that rear brake rotor? It looks pretty good.

1DEADPRESIDENT
12-06-2005, 01:13 AM
I likes it a lot!!!!:naughty: Hate to say it but it looks nasty from the rear. :lol:

dovesprings250R
12-06-2005, 01:30 AM
Your trike is bad ass! Is that the stock swingarm? Realy looks amazing. Good power too. Have fun man!

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 01:37 AM
That looks real SWEET!!!
We'll need some action pics of that bike.
Where did you get that rear brake rotor? It looks pretty good.
The brake rotor is for a Banshee,and I think the name is Galifer or something like that,I will have to look tomorow.She stops HAAAARRD!!LOL I had her tapped out in our lot at work today and almost didn't make the corner.I hit the rear binders and she just slid in the gravel,I had to grab a little front binder to make the corner.It was all fun(Spooked me for a second,The RV I was heading for wouldn't have tasted very good).LOL
X:lol:

Red Rider
12-06-2005, 01:39 AM
2x, she's lookin' real good.

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 01:40 AM
Your trike is bad ass! Is that the stock swingarm? Realy looks amazing. Good power too. Have fun man!
It is the stock swinger but we had to modify it for different adjusters for this style Banshee carrier.Works slick,I have no complaints or regrets.I just can't wait to take out in the hills.
Thanks for the comments,Like I said before.I got alot of ideas and opinions right off this forum and 3wheeler.org.
THANKS ALL,It would have been harder to figure out without all of the help.
X:Bounce

Yamahauler
12-06-2005, 02:16 AM
I likes it a lot!!!!:naughty: Hate to say it but it looks nasty from the rear. :lol:
No way man! The rear shot is my favorite!
I am looking for a rotor like that, I'm thinking of getting a updated extended swinger from OS86 that works with the 400ex rear end. I want a rotor something like that.

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 02:36 AM
No way man! The rear shot is my favorite!
I am looking for a rotor like that, I'm thinking of getting a updated extended swinger from OS86 that works with the 400ex rear end. I want a rotor something like that.
Yamahauler,
I will get the name of this rotor tomorow for you.Well actually let me get off my ass and go out in the shop and get it for you right now.HOLD YOURSELF!!

O.K.
I back.The name is GALFER.I think you can get them from Dennis Kirk.If you have a hard time finding one let me know the application and I will get you one from our Distributor.We are a dealer for Tucker Rocky.
X:beer

traxxasx
12-06-2005, 03:43 AM
dude that thing is sick!!!!!!!!!!

twgranger
12-06-2005, 08:52 AM
Looks great!! You did an excellent job on it.

Jeb
12-06-2005, 10:19 AM
:w00t: :beer

Excellent Z!

diggerzmound
12-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Galfer makes aftermarket brake parts,

Sweet looking ass man!!!

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Galfer makes aftermarket brake parts,

Sweet looking ass man!!!
You must watch Seinfeld. (ASS MAN) LOL:lol: I am impressed with this Galfer rotor it is nice.
X:lol:

Meat-BoX
12-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Man that bike sux because its not mine and makes my Tecate look like a Green Turd:naughty:

Seriously that is a SWEET looking Ride you got there. I love the Scheme and all the Bling is in the right places. I would love to see all these Big Dollar Custom trikes like ours at Trikefest. Would make for a cool show.

And then we can race them to see whos is the fastest:w00t: :beer

One thing you do need is some Footpeg Extenders that kick up. Weld em on and then have your pegs Chromed. You will need em with that beast allways going at Warp Speed.;)

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Man that bike sux because its not mine and makes my Tecate look like a Green Turd:naughty:

Seriously that is a SWEET looking Ride you got there. I love the Scheme and all the Bling is in the right places. I would love to see all these Big Dollar Custom trikes like ours at Trikefest. Would make for a cool show.

And then we can race them to see whos is the fastest:w00t: :beer

One thing you do need is some Footpeg Extenders that kick up. Weld em on and then have your pegs Chromed. You will need em with that beast allways going at Warp Speed.;)
LOL:lol: :lol: :D
Tecate is nothing like a turd.I Love Kawie,Great company.I definatlt want to extend and kick up my pegs.This is one of my next mods after I pay my current bill.OOOUUUCCHHH!!!!LOL.I would love to make it to Trikefest,But man I live a damn long ways away.

Lomax
12-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Looks great but one question, wheres the grab bar??

mudbogger
12-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Could you post more pictures of the rear carrier setup by chance?Do you have the carrier,rear caliper,brake rotor numbers so someone else like me could order it by chance?Also, you had to do some light mods to the swing arm, what exactly did you do to it to accept that carrier? I love the ride, looks sweet as hell-GREAT JOB,congrats!!!!

Kintore
12-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Sweet! looking awesome 2x. Like someone said, the bling is in the right spots.
Congrats on the sweet ride!

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Sweet! looking awesome 2x. Like someone said, the bling is in the right spots.
Congrats on the sweet ride!
Kintore,
Wern't you the one asking about the pipe?I really like it.I have the bottom end I was wanting.This Z didn't have a boost bottle on it when I bought it.The port was plugged off.So I am not sure which one gave me the bottom end.I think they are both playing a great part in it. RIDE ON!!!!!!
X:beer :beer

I am so proud of it I took my picture with it.I thought about blowing it up to a 8X10 and hanging it on the wall next to my family picture in the livingroom.Do you guys think my wife would go for that.LOL:lol:
X

Mosh
12-06-2005, 06:46 PM
very nice job on the z. i have a ton of banshee stuff and maybe later i will do the rear end mods to mine too. now that you have the tank out of the way, you can drop a banshee rear shock on that with no problems. it will sit 1 inch taller and i am sure they out perform the warrior and z rear shocks.hang upthe picture. she will get over it.:lol:

Tri-ZNate
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
I like how you shock color goes with the holeshot emblem on the tires. And Just an awesome looking Z. Are you Gonna do any custom seats for it :naughty:?

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I just made a pretty plain cover for now.I am pissed!It is zero degrees and I just did something really stupid and let a friend ride it and he lean seized it.I had it running for a whole two days.DAMNIT!!I know better.It pisses me off because i pulled the plug many times today to make sure it was burning right.Nice almond-chocolate color.No white,and the SOB seizes.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Back to the shop I go!:cry:
X

Kintore
12-06-2005, 07:31 PM
very nice job on the z. i have a ton of banshee stuff and maybe later i will do the rear end mods to mine too. now that you have the tank out of the way, you can drop a banshee rear shock on that with no problems. it will sit 1 inch taller and i am sure they out perform the warrior and z rear shocks.hang upthe picture. she will get over it.:lol:

If you do plan on doing that, talk to Oldschoolin86. Im pretty sure you have to reloacte the gas tank a few inches forward cause of the rezy.
Suspension link (http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=29333&highlight=tri+Z%27s)

paul_roca
12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
looks the bollocks mate, if only mine could look like that. :wondering

parts are so hard to get hold of over here (england)

2XTREME
12-06-2005, 08:48 PM
I will be getting an RPM grab bar,and I will post more info on the rear carrier banshee set tonight or tomorow.

Unclediezel
12-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Sweet---Best of luck---

monster 84r
12-06-2005, 10:44 PM
damn that sucks extreme, but your bike looks amazing.

did he run it without premix or something?
i never let any one except one friend ride my r, and its a pos. haha

2XTREME
12-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Could you post more pictures of the rear carrier setup by chance?Do you have the carrier,rear caliper,brake rotor numbers so someone else like me could order it by chance?Also, you had to do some light mods to the swing arm, what exactly did you do to it to accept that carrier? I love the ride, looks sweet as hell-GREAT JOB,congrats!!!!
To use a current model Banshee carrier you have to have the carrier milled just slightly to fit into the Z swinger.You also have to weld the lower mounting hole on the swinger shut and re-drill a new hole lower for proper pivoting of the carrier for the chain adjustment.Because of the carrier sitting on the inside of the swinger you can't use the stock adjusters.We welded tabs off of each side of the swinger and drilled a hole in them for the new adjusters,That go between the bolt and the outside of the swinger,to pass through with a nut on them for the adjustment.This is sort of hard to explain,So I hope the pictures help more.The "*" shape of the swinger that the carrier pivots in has to be grinded a little for clearance of the carrier pivoting.The only other adjustment was the upper slotted hole for adjustment had to be opened up just a little more for the banshee 12MM bolt to pass through it.You also have to use the banshee Caliper.
Overall it wasn't that much modding,But unless you have a milling machine you will be visiting your local Machine shop.
X

edog
12-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Looks killer,good job.:beer :beer :beer :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :)

YTM200BOY
12-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Damn that has to be the best looking trike i have ever seen that think is awsome!! I bet you'll love every minute on this babe!! Excellent Job -Joe