PDA

View Full Version : Where do you guys buy 350x parts.swing arm bearings/gaskets?

hrc200x
02-23-2003, 12:31 AM
I'm ready to tear apart my 2 motors and try to make a good one out of them. I'm looking to spend around $30 for a gasket kit but all of them I can find are $70 which I think is crazy. Have any of you bought a complete gasket kit for a 350x for around $30? If so where from? Thanks.

KLT Man
02-23-2003, 01:18 AM
A "COMPLETE" gasket set of any quality will cost you more than $30, unless you find it on EBAY.

Good Luck :-D :-D :-D

Lots_Of_Nothing
02-23-2003, 04:10 PM
dude....i showed you in chat last night a deal for gaskets, it is a buy it now for $34.95 and its a complete gasket set, i have dealt with the guy before for my gaskets and he is a real nice guy, and the gaskets are good quality

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404844603&category=34286

Billy Golightly
02-23-2003, 06:58 PM
Any external bearings (Non motor stuff) I try to use a bearing warehouse not too far from me called "Bearings and Drive" and they usually have what I need. If its internal, I try to get it from Honda (Unless its a bearing that goes in the case, in which case you usually have to buy the entire case. So I usually go back to bearings and drive, or get one from another engine. Depending on how quick I want it back together). Gaskets I always get from my local shop. Usually the "Vesrah" brand.

G-MAN-1
02-23-2003, 07:23 PM
dude if u want your motor to stay together. i think you should think your financials over first. b/c gaskets are a very important part. the gaskets i use are like very exp. 40buxx just for head gasket and for whole kit it runs me around 70buxx. if not more.......think it over trailprotrailpro you tare it apart.make sure you have alot of money to do the job. just incase things may happp along the way.............. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: