PDA

View Full Version : Seat design.. need some help

nouseforaname90
11-27-2005, 01:25 AM
Ok guys. I'm trying to get some ideas for my seat. I am going to have it "customized" (probably after Christmas or during the summer), but I don't really know what to do. I am hoping some of you guys will help me come up with some designs that I can work with. The color choices are : Red, 2 Blues, Charcoal, Black, Yellow, White, Copper, Purple, and Orange. I am hoping to use colors like red, black, and charcoal so they flow with my SX. I came up with a design that said "SX" on both sides, and "HONDA" on the back. I'll give you guys free reign to do whatever you want and use whatever colors you think would look good, though. I would like some kind of picture or something on there too. I was thinking a skull or something on top? I was trying to stay away from skulls and flames though because they are too over-used. But do whatever you want. (Although I would like it if it said "SX" and "HONDA" somewhere on it) I need some ideas, and I know there are alot of creative people on here. Lets see what you guys can come up with! I know you'll do a great job.

85hondaatc125m
11-27-2005, 12:12 PM
I think a black seat with 250 in red on both sides. Honda in red on the back of the seat and then the letters SX on the top of the seat. Just my 2 cents

nouseforaname90
11-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Can someone that is good with Paint Shop Pro make me a seat that has a black top, charcoal sides, and black back? And on sides put "SX" in a red font with black outline, and on the back put these eyes:
http://www.msnusers.com/custompowersportseats/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=40
In gray instead of yellow?
I'm considering getting a "pinstripe" design sewed into the top too..
I think this might be the design I want.. thanks!

Mosh
11-27-2005, 01:22 PM
I could help you out. If interested go to www.cosmicquads.com

Tri-ZNate
11-27-2005, 01:52 PM
well this is about as good as I could do given my limited resources (paint). A couple different looks of it.

nouseforaname90
11-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Thanks wheeliepop. Thats the color scheme I'm going to go with, but I'm not sure about the eyes on the back. I think I'll just get HONDA on the back, SX on the sides, and an embroidered skull on the top. I THINK.