PDA

View Full Version : Snow video- ATC 200 and a funny roll!

Kintore
11-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Well here is what I did all of yesterday. I rode in snow!:w00t: I woke up this morning and got even more! it just doesnt stop. Cant wait to get out there again. Went riding on my 200 and my buddys 350 foreman. The backroads were pure ice, put the 200 in the ditch at around 35 km lol. That thing slides so easy!
Well heres my video, some 3rd gear slides and spinouts. I would have gotten me doing 360s in 3rd and keep going but by the time I got my buddy out my ice where I had done that had melted. Funny story about this roll, seemed normal to me until I came around the corner and my front wheel caught, then it was all over:lol:
And if your wondering why there was no Z, it was too deep to go out riding in it so she stayed nice and toatsy in the shop.

Hope you enjoy! Not a long video, only like 20 seconds.

Disclaimer- No trikes were hurt in the making of this video(not even bending the handle bars)

edog
11-26-2005, 09:39 AM
Nice,my 225 kicks ass in the snow as well.

3leggeddog
11-26-2005, 10:02 AM
nice video bud,thats funny stuff

85hondaatc125m
11-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Thats a good video, that is the stuff I do on my 125 and it is fairly light and has a fair bit of power so it is fun in the snow, but me prefferably, I try not to roll them. I guess rolling them and being laughed at int my bag of tea. good video lol

ScottZJ
11-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Kintore..........I know you can slide better than that! You were rocking at the MX track! hahaha Nice vids bra................peace

Kintore
11-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks for all the comments guys, I think I have a anwser for ya Scott. You see it was a honda that I was driving. There just aint enough power compared to them Yamahas haha

Its all good, trikes own.
Today im taking the Z out, then there will be serious slides going on!

nouseforaname90
11-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Nice video! I love doing slides and donuts in the snow on my SX. That thing is definately a beast in the snow. I found a 10 inch drift of snow that was about 15 feet long yesterday, and for kicks and giggles I tried going through it to see if the SX could do it. Low and behold it did! I was very happy.. lol. I just put it in second, gunned it, and straight through it went. My dads Big Red would have needed a push out halfway through.
I have to say the funnest thing to do though, is to find a hill covered in like 5 inches of snow, sit at the bottom of it, gun it, and see how fast it can make it up. We have tons of hills around here, so I did quite a bit of that yesterday. The best hill we have for doing that is right beside my house. Its about 10 feet tall, and has a slope like \ that. I'm not sure what angle it is, so I'll just put that as a visual aid.. lol. I tried that on the SX yesterday, and when I got to the top of it, the front wheel went in the air and the back wheels kept on taking me up it. If they had caught too much traction, I wouldda been laying on the bottom of the hill with a 3 wheeler ontop of me.. lol. But it was fun! I love snow.. I waited all year for it!!

slothminx
11-26-2005, 11:55 AM
LMAO thats funny! looks like your gonna come in sweet and nail a good powerslide then over you go. :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn

ScottZJ
11-26-2005, 02:17 PM
LMAO thats funny! looks like your gonna come in sweet and nail a good powerslide then over you go. :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn

YES SIR! Them things are dangerous they need to be banned cuz of that! ROFL!!! BAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :banned:

IrvSLedman
11-26-2005, 02:58 PM
HAHA nice man, I was doing doing exzacatally the same thing as you, i got an old 83 200, and im in wester ny. we had enough snow to where i started on my 3 wheeler in the nmorning and was on my polaris at night, lol but yeah i was on the road,(we live in BFE) and it was iced over and i was doing doughnuts and 360s down the road, and i did the exzact same thing except my head light case shattered!!!!!! lol but watching you was like dejaavooo lol. nice man.. rock the 200s!!!!

350x'inNY
11-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys, I think I have a anwser for ya Scott. You see it was a honda that I was driving. There just aint enough power compared to them Yamahas haha

Its all good, trikes own.
Today im taking the Z out, then there will be serious slides going on!

What smoke you been crackin'??? hahahhaha

I'll admit it.... I dumped my Big Red yesterday on the ride. I was in the snow/sand and turned and the back end caught and over she went! I thik I got her up on 3 wheels before Meat-Box took a pic... haahahha

zoomerman
11-26-2005, 11:46 PM
lol i was goin down the road on my 125m and lean and rolled it right over. black water tires have no side traction i hate the tires.